Keanu Reeves working on live action Cowboy Bebop movie

Mohawk52 said:
Wildcard said:
chaos said:
Jet - Ron Perlman

Weirdly I can see that working, he has that gruff quality about him. Plus, unlike most Hollywood actors I'm not sick of the sight of him.
That might be because we've never seen him without some kind of mask on.

I would like to point you in the direction of Blade 2 and Alien Resurrection.

it is blatantly obvious why Keanu is a strong contender for the role... it is due to his role of Neo in The Matrix trilogy. They are no doubt hoping that he has not forgotten the few moves he learned and that the fans of the Matrix will follow "The One" to another butt kicking movie

Keanu might be just right if you think about he has that.....'meh' quality about him that spike has

Seems the whole thing has been officially announced by Sunrise now, and Keanu looks slated properly to play in the series too, though they don't say which, only that he will probably be in it. Here is the ANN link to it anywho for you all to read.

Jayme said:
Ignoring the casting, Sunrise being heavily involved is quite something.

As long as it doesn't turn out like the last live action movie they were involved in, the live action Mobile Suit Gundam movie*

*Video in link has been edited to only show the battle with cockpit scenes apparently the full version has other scenes spliced in.

Back