Just another day on AUKN

I'm not in it, so I can't say, but reading the older posts and what people said about their portraits in it, I don't think people didn't like it.

i don't recall a hostile takeover of the site........... but if i did, that is so what i would do :D

well, replace loli with Moe and u got a deal

although i noticed 1 flaw

Within weeks the population of AUKN had vastly increased with only a few members left… actually, the only person who was left was Ryo-Chan and the GoogleBots, Ryo-Chan had done it, he had purged AUKN of the impure which in the final result only had him remaining.

So for it to increase....... wouldn't that mean the lot of you are all figments of my very disturbed imagination?

Ryo Chan said:
So for it to increase....... wouldn't that mean the lot of you are all figments of my very disturbed imagination?
Pfft...no way man, you've got it all wrong!

...****, he's onto us.

In other news~ that was pretty awesome :lol:

Paul said:
The deal is off Ryo Chan! To think I was about to hand over AUKN to you!
wow saved by the bell =D I think that all banners would be replaced with moe characters if Ryo chan took over AUKN...

chaos said:
Paul said:
wow saved by the bell =D I think that all banners would be replaced with moe characters if Ryo chan took over AUKN...

ahem

adamcube.jpg

the seeds are already placed

Now surrender yourself to me

LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA COMMANDS YOU

luluzd1.jpg

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:
Paul said:

ahem

adamcube.jpg

the seeds are already placed

Now surrender yourself to me

LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA COMMANDS YOU

I've said all, we still have those guards banner over there ;D

chaos said:
Paul said:
Hey, he didn't hand AUKN to you, but made you a moderator... made you can still take over...

i believe this video sums up my reply

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/54vtXRI32MQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/54vtXRI32MQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back