Jrock in english

Xelis

Hunter
Ive been listening to BEAT CRUSADERS alot and they've become one of my favourite bands, are there any other bands that sing fully/mostly in english.

I know of:

-BEAT CRUSADERS
-MONORAL

Oblivion Dust and FAKE?

Both have the same lead singer though :p Ken Lloyd formed FAKE? after Oblibvion Dust broke up...but now they're getting back together and as far as i know FAKE? are on a hiatus hehe

Oh also,Ellegarden usually sing whole songs in English as well.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
The Pillows sometimes sing in broken English. :p
Yep, engrish locks. 8) The closing track on their My Foot album, Gazelle City, is sung completely in English, albeit heavily accented.

The Pillows drop in the occasional English word or phrase occasionally, as do Dir en Grey - the chorus for Agitated Screams of Maggots goes (in spoiler tags for offensiveness) "I rape your daughter on your grave!"

Now that's poetry! :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin said:
as do Dir en Grey - the chorus for Agitated Screams of Maggots goes (in spoiler tags for offensiveness) "I rape your daughter on your grave!"

Now that's poetry!
You forgot Clever Sleazoid which is sung in broken english and lord knows how someone can translate what Kyo sings at the end of the Chorus when he says One day I will **** your parents

Lupus Inu said:
Martin said:
as do Dir en Grey - the chorus for Agitated Screams of Maggots goes (in spoiler tags for offensiveness) "I rape your daughter on your grave!"

Now that's poetry!
You forgot Clever Sleazoid which is sung in broken english and lord knows how someone can translate what Kyo sings at the end of the Chorus when he says One day I will **** your parents

Ah Kyo,bless him :p

I think you'll find that a huge amount of J-Rock bands have lyrics in English.Alice Nine have a great song with English in,but the name escapes me right now >_< As do the gazettE actually,Silly God Disco.Great song.

Back