Japanese Maid Cafe, London 15th July 2012

Yuko

Hikikomori
The Japanese Maid Café event returns to London on Sunday 15th July when we stage our next event at the Hellenic Restaurant in Camden Town.

As well as taking orders and serving food, our maids will play games with the customers and give dance performances. This includes routines to “Kyary Pamyu Pamyu” songs & Dance, plus “Romantic Ukare Mode” and “Seikan Hikou” dance routines. The Maids will also play popular party games with the customers including Pop-Up Pirate, Jyan-Ken (Rock-Paper-Scissors), Jenga, Connect4.

Also available during the day is the opportunity to have a hand-decorated Polaroid photo of you with the maids to take away as a souvenir!

The tasty meals will be prepared on the premises by a qualified Japanese chef. The meals will include a choice of Yaki-Soba, Beef Curry, Japanese Mushroom Spaghetti and Omu-Rice. Each meal also comes with a Japanese dessert of Green Tea, Wasabe and Sesame ice cream.

Entry is £25 in advance which includes a 3-course meal and entry to the event. Some of the other services in the café will incur a small fee. There are limited on-the-door tickets.

Date: Sunday 15th July 2012

Venue: JAPANESE MAID CAFÉ at HELLENIC Restaurant
9a Delancey Street,
Camden Town,
London NW1 7NL

Seating Sessions:
13:00 to 15:00
15:30 to 17:30
18:00 to 20:00

Website and Booking Details:
Japanese Maids Cafe London

Thank you and hope to see you there!

I've been to a couple before. I've got some friends that work as maids in these. I find it surprising that both events got cancelled, but then again, maybe it's the 25 quid per head that doesn't work so well. If I remember correctly, the last one I've been too was like a tenner, but it was tea and cake, rather than food.

There seems to be two groups running these sort of events, one if the one here and the other is the Oh My Lord people. I know the OML girls, as they've been to some of the events I've organised / helped. I can try to ask around and see if I can get a contact to help you out.
Won't promise anything though.

Back