Japanese anime fan sends disturbing message to TV station

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
According to the Anime News Service, when a die-hard Japanese anime fan had his favourite (unnamed) show pulled off air to make way for an extra-long table tennis match, he went and sent a collection of cremated human bones to Tokyo TV (the TV station in question).

I'd laugh if Haruhi was the show pulled, I can imagine a lot of fans would be upset if they missed it :)

Hmmm...... Sending creamted human bones as a protest for pulling teh show.

Well it's.... original to say the least.

it was me, they never should of stopped making shinigami no ballad :(

Edit: ok i'll begin the bad puns

was the opening line

Dear TV Station

I have a Bone to pick with you.......

Ryo Chan said:
it was me, they never should of stopped making shinigami no ballad :(

Edit: ok i'll begin the bad puns

was the opening line

Dear TV Station

I have a Bone to pick with you.......

Aha hahahahaha.

bone to pick. AHaha that's great XD

Ok, ok... these jokes seem a lil' dead now... Ha! I can do it too! XD
But still... what a sad person... :/

t0ffe3m4n^ said:
Wait a sec...

Apparently Naruto was reschedualed this week, and it airs on TV Tokyo. Could it have possibly been that? :?

I doubt it. I saw the mssage on the Dattebayo subs.

If was delayed I believe and not by much, certainly not enough time for someone to send a death threat.

I inwardly sigh every time I see the entirety of one of the BBC channels' schedules being shoved aside at the mere mention of Wimbledon every summer so I can see the guy's point. His tactics are indeed original, if a little extreme...

Do you think it could work on UK stations? :twisted:

It would be horrible if it was a real persons bones, i feel bad for the person whos bones they could be, it's not exactly a very respectful thing to do with someones remains

ConcreteBadger said:
I inwardly sigh every time I see the entirety of one of the BBC channels' schedules being shoved aside at the mere mention of Wimbledon every summer so I can see the guy's point. His tactics are indeed original, if a little extreme...

Do you think it could work on UK stations? :twisted:

I doubt it, no doubt some people tried back in 1989 with doctor who - and it took them 16 years to get it back! :roll:

Shafutard said:
If was delayed I believe and not by much, certainly not enough time for someone to send a death threat.
The program in question - I don't know which show it was - was only delayed by 30 minutes.

The problem, I believe, is that the guy's video machine was programmed, and therefore he missed his show.

Hmm it could have been Air Gear, that airs on TV Tokyo and was on on April 26th. But then again its a crap show to get so wound up about :D

Back