J-Rock/Pop any fans here?

TRASHBAT said:
X Japan are playing in Paris on the 5th July at the Japan Expo.Anyone want to go?!

AWESOME !!

I'd go, how much for the ticket? Have you got links?
Have you got any plans or we simply meet up somewhere and go?

chaos said:
TRASHBAT said:
X Japan are playing in Paris on the 5th July at the Japan Expo.Anyone want to go?!

AWESOME !!

I'd go, how much for the ticket? Have you got links?
Have you got any plans or we simply meet up somewhere and go?

All i've got to on on at the moment is this -

http://www.jame-world.com/uk/news.php?a ... 2008#29430

So i'm keeping my eyes open for any new info.Especially seeing as I dont really know how I would go about ordering the tickets and such seeing as it's in France.If you could poke around a bit for some info and just generally check every now and then that'd be awesome <3

In todays Kerrang! theres a 'Brief History of Jrock' article.Slightly interesting, but definitely not a history of Jrock.They basically mention all the bands that have toured over here recently, except for An Cafe and MUCC. The novelty of reading about hide,Miyavi,GazettE,X Japan etc was nice enough though.Gives some recommendations on songs to download and albums to listen to.Has an interview with Kaoru from Dir en Grey.

TRASHBAT said:
Lupus Inu said:
TRASHBAT said:

I dunno, as much as I love X I don't really want to put in the effort. >_>

[Would a true fan say such a thing?]

*gasp!*

Oh come one.I'll definitely be there.If you ever wanted to go, you can always tag along with myself and a friend if you wanted.The offers there.

you live in essex......its not as far to go for you, you planning to get the eurostar?

TRASHBAT said:
Miyavi is playing the Astoria in London on the 25th June.Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9 am.

HDFKDSJFHDSJBHVKJNZ

If I wasn't already going to America at around that date ;_________;
UGH. UGHHHHH. Just my luck maaaaan, boooo :cry:

Tachi- said:
TRASHBAT said:
Lupus Inu said:
TRASHBAT said:

I dunno, as much as I love X I don't really want to put in the effort. >_>

[Would a true fan say such a thing?]

*gasp!*

Oh come one.I'll definitely be there.If you ever wanted to go, you can always tag along with myself and a friend if you wanted.The offers there.

you live in essex......its not as far to go for you, you planning to get the eurostar?

Yeeeah,getting the eurostar.Well I assume anyway, I havn't really thought about it.

Back