Insulting attitudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayme said:
Hyaku said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_war#Causes_of_flaming

Psychological weaknesses and lack of a spectrum of discipline.

If there wasn't anything on the table before, there definitly is now.

Let's get a panel rolling people.

SHUTTTT UP YOU LIAR!!!! I PWN YOU !!!!

What? I haven't got any psychological problems. :D

Compulsive liar. :wink:

Martin said:
Link100p said:
Merely expressing my opinion on matters, opinions don't offend people.
OK, I've tried to be civil and polite here, but that has to be either an unfunny joke or immensely stupid. I can't believe you are intelligent enought to come up with needless, smart-ass wisecracks but are unaware that you're pissing people off. The old chestnut "It's just my opinion" that internet idiots retreat to is pretty pathetic - it's not an excuse at all. I seriously hope the moderators see to this since I'm getting a bit fed up with your attitude. It's something this community can do without.
Fed up with my attitude? Don't read my posts.

Link100p said:
Martin said:
Link100p said:
Merely expressing my opinion on matters, opinions don't offend people.
OK, I've tried to be civil and polite here, but that has to be either an unfunny joke or immensely stupid. I can't believe you are intelligent enought to come up with needless, smart-ass wisecracks but are unaware that you're pissing people off. The old chestnut "It's just my opinion" that internet idiots retreat to is pretty pathetic - it's not an excuse at all. I seriously hope the moderators see to this since I'm getting a bit fed up with your attitude. It's something this community can do without.
Fed up with my attitude? Don't read my posts.

Then you'd get banned all the faster. Posting insults and assuming that no-one will bother reading them is foolish.

Link100p said:
I don't insult people...

I think we all beg to differ tbh.

You are incredibly insulting, even if you don't intend to be.
Most of your posts seem to be out to insult and offend (May I remind you of your 'Where's Maddy' topic?)
Now, I suggest you change the way you talk to people, or prepare to be flamed and accused of trolling.

Now, can we carry on with the topic now?

Link100p said:
I don't insult people...

So you don't think telling someone (a new user as well, which makes this worse) to...

Link100p said:
Get back to Myspace.

...is insulting? It insults me, because I'm the admin of this discussion board and your anti-social behavior is detrimental to both the discussion and the atmosphere of this community. Whether or not you want to accept it, that's the truth. If you're going to continue to be a liability, then you may as well leave, either that or take on board what people have said in this thread and try to improve your attitude, because you're overwhelmingly in the wrong here, Link100p. If you have anything to say, please PM me.

The internet: serious business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back