Insulting attitudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! No, not like "Oh my gosh, I'm so emo" depressed, I just wasn't up to it that particular evening. Anyway, back to PenKnifeLoveLife...

Link100p said:
Get back to Myspace.

like whut is your problem???????

im a member of myspace and im proud i also wanna talk anime so thats why im here ill be wherevere i wanna be get off my back okay?

i havent started anything with you

pfft

choishii said:
Link100p said:
Get back to Myspace.

im a member of myspace and im proud i also wanna talk anime so thats why im here ill be wherevere i wanna be get off my back okay?

pfft

Don't take it to heart he's like that with everyone

choishii said:
Link100p said:
Get back to Myspace.

pfft
Proud of signing up to a website? What sort of low expectations do you have?

I've only been here five minutes, but I think it's pretty safe to assume that Link100p is definitely the putz of the forum.

Link100p said:
I'm the "putz"? I'm merely the voice of reason.

'Reason' would be someone who accepts other people's point of view and doesn't set out to offend other people.

Just stop causing arguments for the sake of it.

I accept other's peoples point of view and don't set out to offend other people. I just state my opinions on matters, and people tend to dislike them and say I'm just trolling, which actually means that people aren't accepting my point of view on things. It comes from people thinking it's a personal insult to say they don't like the same things of them, It annoys me, therefore I am the voice of reason.

I think it's self evident from the posts on this page that people don't want your point of view. Have you considered that people don't actually care about what you think of their photos?

Loire said:
I think it's self evident from the posts on this page that people don't want your point of view. Have you considered that people don't actually care about what you think of their photos?
It's a discussion board.

Link100p said:
I accept other's peoples point of view and don't set out to offend other people. I just state my opinions on matters, and people tend to dislike them and say I'm just trolling, which actually means that people aren't accepting my point of view on things. It comes from people thinking it's a personal insult to say they don't like the same things of them, It annoys me, therefore I am the voice of reason.
I accept your point of view but still think you' a troll. Seriously, being insulting doesn't make you look 'cool', 'clever' or whatever image you're trying to project. Since so many people take offence to stuff you say, it's fair to assume that you're the one with the problem, eh?

Martin said:
Link100p said:
I accept your point of view but still think you' a troll. Seriously, being insulting doesn't make you look 'cool', 'clever' or whatever image you're trying to project. Since so many people take offence to stuff you say, it's fair to assume that you're the one with the problem, eh?
Merely expressing my opinion on matters, opinions don't offend people.

Link100p said:
Merely expressing my opinion on matters, opinions don't offend people.
OK, I've tried to be civil and polite here, but that has to be either an unfunny joke or immensely stupid. I can't believe you are intelligent enought to come up with needless, smart-ass wisecracks but are unaware that you're pissing people off. The old chestnut "It's just my opinion" that internet idiots retreat to is pretty pathetic - it's not an excuse at all. I seriously hope the moderators see to this since I'm getting a bit fed up with your attitude. It's something this community can do without.

Hyaku said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_war#Causes_of_flaming

Psychological weaknesses and lack of a spectrum of discipline.

If there wasn't anything on the table before, there definitly is now.

Let's get a panel rolling people.

SHUTTTT UP YOU LIAR!!!! I PWN YOU !!!!

What? I haven't got any psychological problems. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back