IncendiaryLemon's Incredibly Sparse Marketplace!

Hey all, I ended up with a spare copy of Heaven's Feel Part 2, so I finally got around to putting that up on eBay

It's OOP, and I'm not sure the value, hence an auction rather than just selling it straight up. The current bid is only £25, which is only what I paid for it before it went OOP, so it could be a good chance to get a decent bargain. Can't see any other listing on eBay and it's not on Amazon or CeX or anything, so if you don't have it, make sure to take advantage!

Wow fancy seeing you here 😮 I just randomly bid on this set as I was scrolling on Fate/ SN Blu-ray listings.

You'll be making quite a bit on this set as it's OOP (from £50 - £75?). Hopefully more if the competition is strong 😉

IMG_20201005_192139.jpg

Wish you the best in a successful sale 🙌

Wow fancy seeing you here 😮 I just randomly bid on this set as I was scrolling on Fate/ SN Blu-ray listings.

You'll be making quite a bit on this set as it's OOP (from £50 - £75?). Hopefully more if the competition is strong 😉

View attachment 15163

Wish you the best in a successful sale 🙌

Ah, I had no idea someone on here was bidding on it! Didn't think you would, pretty sure I saw you had a copy for sale over in your thread.

That's correct. Though yours is a brand new and sealed set whereas mine has been resealed.

Although I'm only bidding on yours as the price is quite within my range at the moment. I had requests from various acquaintances, if I was able to obtain a brand new copy but this was after it went OOP 🤷

That's correct. Though yours is a brand new and sealed set whereas mine has been resealed.

Although I'm only bidding on yours as the price is quite within my range at the moment. I had requests from various acquaintances, if I was able to obtain a brand new copy but this was after it went OOP 🤷

Ah, fair enough. Make sure you send them a link to the auction haha.

Back