IncendiaryLemon's Incredibly Sparse Marketplace!

Lots of items added! I've literally ran out of space on my anime shelf, so I kind of need to shed a few titles. It does pain me to sell anything from my collection, but these are shows I don't think I'll be watching again any time soon. I'm open to trades and offers, as always :)

Added FE Awakening Limited Edition. Other items are still up for sale and I'm open to offers, so if there is anything anyone wants, feel free to message me, I'm sure we can work something out.

So it has come to my attention that I genuinely don't have the room for physical manga at this point, so I need to get rid of on going series and rebuy digitally. Namely, my single volume of One Punch Man and 3 volumes of Monster Musume. Even though I want to read them, I kind of have to sell them, which is a pain. Chobits is complete, but takes up so much room, that I'm going to rebuy them in the omnibus re-release format, and I understand others will probably opt for that too, hence me not wanting a penny for them, only shipping which, I grant, may be a fair bit considering there's 8 books, but still, someone please take these off me.

Also, as usual, everything else is still for sale. I keep meaning to put it all on eBay, but I never get around to it...

So it has come to my attention that I genuinely don't have the room for physical manga at this point, so I need to get rid of on going series and rebuy digitally. Namely, my single volume of One Punch Man and 3 volumes of Monster Musume. Even though I want to read them, I kind of have to sell them, which is a pain. Chobits is complete, but takes up so much room, that I'm going to rebuy them in the omnibus re-release format, and I understand others will probably opt for that too, hence me not wanting a penny for them, only shipping which, I grant, may be a fair bit considering there's 8 books, but still, someone please take these off me.

Also, as usual, everything else is still for sale. I keep meaning to put it all on eBay, but I never get around to it...

How much is shipping for Chobits?

TBH I was tempted but I was looking for between 5 and 7£ per sets. I got Bakemonogatari, Nekomonogatari, Black and White something... lol

I know it might be cheap but at this point, I'm not really interested to have the rest of what I'm missing cause.. I don't know... its not clicking anymore...

I was hoping for a price drop online in them but its been for so long now that I lost hope by now.

Received Prisma Illya today. All good, thank you.

Good to hear!

Any pic for puella? Have you got the series?

32862920266_cb5525ee66_b.jpg

Someone already beat you to the series, I'm afraid.

Back