Impending launch of Rapture TV

As we were saying in the editorial thread it hasn't been put up yet, a channel has been put uon at 287 so hopefully it should be relatively soon.

I <3 Rapture for this. I heard htey are too show 2 more anime if the shows are popular.

Nothings set in stone but It would be an obvious good move if it proves succesfull, personally I dont think it will get that far.

Ramen89 said:
I <3 Rapture for this. I heard htey are too show 2 more anime if the shows are popular.

Nothings set in stone but It would be an obvious good move if it proves succesfull, personally I dont think it will get that far.

Come on now, I won't accept pessimism at such an early stage. I dare you to believe that this could work. Unlike Evangelion et all, FMA is a much more accessable series to the casual viewer (on a par with the best shounen jump has to offer) and provided Rapture hang around for long enough, I'm certain that FMA will find an audience. Wolf's Rain is harder to predict; I love the series, it's one of my all time favourites, but I suspect it will take longer to click with the British public.

Remember that people were saying the same thing about NEO and it's still around, so keep the faith! :)

I can't really have a full opinion on this as i'm a Sky newbie and have only been around anime for the past few years. But all i can say is Rapture TV, all the best of luck, and i do really hope the at times ignorant and closed minded British public will open their minds and try something different, and something amazing for once!

LOL another keraaaaazy thought. Someone bug Rapture to get Naruto on (and make them do something with Bleach too lol).

Actually thats asking too much, but as the head of Rapture said at the London Expo. There is still space on the other 3 week days for other series', so if these 2 do well, those will be filled. Lets give them ideas and a reason to do this! :p

im in the same boat darm ntl for not haveing rapture. darm them to hell..... (eait if they go to hell then i have no isp.... wait i tke it all back :)

valha said:
im in the same boat darm ntl for not haveing rapture. darm them to hell..... (eait if they go to hell then i have no isp.... wait i tke it all back :)

Don't worry. About 3 minutes after the first episode has aired I'm sure there'll be some illegal torrent you can download...(note the word illegal. I don't want to be responsible for criminal activity)

ummm well i dont really need to dls as i will or already have parts of these series on dvd. its just that everyone else is watching it and im not :(

Back