im looking for a anime girl to talk anime on skype or msn

Mime_Jnr

Hikikomori
hi, i know this may not be the right place for this, but i just cant find where to find someone to talk to.
i mean i have tried chat rooms, but they are all talking about stuff i dont really care for. and i allways find myself quiting within the first few mins.
i am looking for an anime fan, the reason i ask for a girl is because i find it easier to talk to girls, i dont care who or what you are.
the reason i have taken what some may say are drastic measures is because i dont know anyone who i can talk to about anime, my friends dont watch anime, i dont have any brothers to turn to, and i did hide the fact that i watch them from my ex-girlfriend as i did not want to come across as a weirdo.
.. so if you want to talk, how ever old this question may get please do email me.
oh, i guess i should say a little about myself, well i am a average asain guy, just finished uni, like playing football, like boxing, can play guitar.. mainly only one song.. i like alot of things, love music, dont really hate anything, live in london, and i watch animes like, ouran and toradora, i watch stuff like naruto ect, but i dont really like violent animes that invole monsters etc, i do have alot of games consoles, but i dont really play them much.

ok, i have rambled on for a while now, i hope you get the idea. i honestly dont care about who the person is that i am talking to, i dont need to know how you look, or your race, i would however like it if you were a similar age to me, so we have stuff in common, early 20s is my age, anything near that is is ok. i really dont judge people as i aint exactly a saint myself.

I think it would be better for people in the position you were in to be open with their girlfriend. Then you might get what you are looking for and a girlfriend all in one package, or, worst case, at least you aren't hiding anything.

(Though she probably would not technically be an anime girl even if she embraced the hobby, regardless.)

R

Seems legit!

Nah, but seriously player. Rule 1 - Don't jump in the pool too early.

Stick around here, go MCM and stuff. You'll find what you're looking for eventually.

Agreed, probably in league with that chat skikes and me had about shaving balls.

He's posting method gives off a vibe that he's timid, yet he enjoys boxing?! Then he's posting 1 message ona forum he's just joined to ask to speak to girls specifically. Too much confusion

Man if you just want to come on here and talk to people and don't care what colour or creed or whatever they are then you've come to the nicer places of the interwebs to do so. Just post in the Anime discussion thread and you'll be alright :)

Oh and fear not, that wasn't a ramble by any accounts, if you want to see true rambling then look in the general convo thread and enjoy my essays :)

Lawrence said:
animefreak17 said:
memorium said:
Otaku-san said:
Shuuya said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
Otaku-san said:
Lawrence said:
Shuuya said:
tl;dr

Go get laid with a landwhale Narutard at a con if you're so desperate.
Someone called?
MAN THE HARPOONS!!!
HARPOON THE MEN!!!
THE HARPOON MEN!
HARPOONING MOON!!
I like Turtles.
me too
FIRE AT WILL!
whats will ever done to you lol. maybe thats why the army, navy, raf, ect dont take on people who's name is will

Back