If you could ressurect a band/artist.....

Martin said:
Andrew Wood (Mother Love Bone)

Yeah MLB...brilliant. On the verge of hitting it big time until Wood died. Mind you, Pearl Jam would not have existed had he not died, so it's all swings and roundabouts...

LukasROAR said:
Spyro201 said:
:lol: Well the Misfits or An Cafe have to be the best ones to re form. Or Hillel Slovak from RHCP.

Im off to bed now guys, night.

I'm still quite shocked you chose 90's reformed Misfits over the original 80's Danzing fronted Misfits.
You prefer Only fronting?

Nah, the 90s misfits with Graves fronting. He was by far the best Misfits singer. I saw t hem last september with Only and they were awesome, but I never was keen on Danzig. Graves was class though. Hideous had the right look but couldnt sing :lol:

Spyro201 said:
LukasROAR said:
Spyro201 said:
:lol: Well the Misfits or An Cafe have to be the best ones to re form. Or Hillel Slovak from RHCP.

Im off to bed now guys, night.

I'm still quite shocked you chose 90's reformed Misfits over the original 80's Danzing fronted Misfits.
You prefer Only fronting?

Nah, the 90s misfits with Graves fronting. He was by far the best Misfits singer. I saw t hem last september with Only and they were awesome, but I never was keen on Danzig. Graves was class though. Hideous had the right look but couldnt sing :lol:

Awesome, they still play all the old stuff or mostly new material?
Can Only cut it as singer?

They still play the old stuff, inc. Danzig era. And Only.. hmm in recordings no he sounds terrible, but live, the whole atmosphere of being stuffed into a tiny room you dont really notice, it just makes it seem a whole lot more personal kinda thing. Im happy with him.

Back