If you could ressurect a band/artist.....

Spyro201 said:
Woo!! Yeh Black Flag would be OKAY but the 90s Misfits are legendary

Really?! i'm surprised most fans would go for the Glen Danzig Misfits era of the early 80's.

Great thread idea Churchy99
Theres 2 people/bands that would be heaven for me.

I'd agree with you on the Nirvana, i'd kill to see Nirvana i loved them growing up and still do, think i was about 6 when Kurt died but didn't get in to them till i was 14 and now i think i own nearly every track recorded by them. Band that first made me pick up a guitar, i've seen footage and dvd's of them live and they sounded great. Bleach and Nevermind set with the original 3 with Pat joining them for the In Utero set :D
I actually own a Nirvana ticket lol from a show back in either 93/94 in France for the In Utero tour which was cancelled when Kurt O.D'd in Italy lol.

Elliott Smith - An amazing musician and song writer who died 2003. I'd say Elliott and Kurt are the two most influential musicians on my life and both are dead lol. I only heard of Elliott after his death too!
Both druggies too but apart from that sad fact both were incredibly talented. If anyone here also likes Elliott Smith i'll be well happy lol.
I'd say he's the artist i listen to the most at the moment so gutted he's gone.

Jeff Buckley - In not a major fan but some of his songs are amazing, i think i'd resurrect him for a friend because i know he's her favorite singer and she wishes she'd seen him live.

Right all we need now is a necromancer...

skikes said:
Alice said:
No one has said The Beatles... *weeps*

over rated and too predictable

The funny thing with the beatles is their best songs were often the lesser known ones and I think that Sgt Pepper's was their worst album although everyone says it was the best - I can see why you say they're predictable - I'm not a huge fan but I do like some of their songs - I think they were great for their day but no have waned since then, I think the same goes with Elvis

LukasROAR said:
Great thread idea Churchy99

Cheers for the thanks I came up with the idea when me and my friends were discussing this the other day - The range of answers is even better here - and I like to see different ones being chosen!

An Café haven't even split up yet, and even so, I wouldn't waste the the chance on them... now if X Japan were still split... they'd GMV. <3

Spyro201 said:
:lol: Well the Misfits or An Cafe have to be the best ones to re form. Or Hillel Slovak from RHCP.

Im off to bed now guys, night.

I'm still quite shocked you chose 90's reformed Misfits over the original 80's Danzing fronted Misfits.
You prefer Only fronting?

Back