If you could ressurect a band/artist.....

Churchy99

Adventurer
Right if you could resurrect a band or artist for one last live concert (this also includes resurrecting a band with some of its members dead and others still alive e.g. The Who)

If it was me it would probably have to be Nirvana (the Krist, Dave and Kurt line-up) as I love the band and thought their live performances were always great! Also it would be good to see Krist, Dave and Kurt with the addition of Pat Smear as he was a member until Kurts death.

And I was about 5 when Kurt died so I didn't grow up with them and a supernatural chance to see them would ROCK!

But what are everyone else's choices?

The Mad Capsule Markets. Though the chances for them reuiniting for one final show in Scotland, where they couldn't sell out King Tuts, is unlikely.

Metallica.

They went tits up after the black album, bar the odd song.

I may have spoke to soon though, considering the next album is out in a matter of months; possibly weeks!?

Link100p said:
Jimi Hendrix, how could it be anyone else?

Yeah I found this a hard one - but for some reason I chose nirvana my first choices would have been nirvana, hendrix and the who (with keith moon and john entwhistle)

Link100p said:

Excellent guitarist at the time, phenomenal by today's standards.

With that though, mixing up and altering the blues scale and playing it at 100mph doesn't exactly make you a god.

I say this as a fan, btw.

Kurogane said:
Link100p said:

With that though, mixing up and altering the blues scale and playing it at 100mph doesn't exactly make you a god.

I gott agree with you there lol

Spyro201 said:
Kurogane said:
Link100p said:

Plus, the whole 'x9000 degrees of fame once dead' deal that happens ALL THE TIME.

Kurt Cobain gained from that the most.

Lupus Inu said:
Hide from X Japan.

In before Trashbat.

Well in before me! hah agreed :D

I would also say Kami,formally of Malice Mizer.It'd be nice to see the 'Gackt' lineup together again,though of course there is that tension between Mana and Gackt.

Band wise,I'm going to say Blink 182.I wouldn't call myself a fan now but when they were at their hight they were great,especially live.

I'll also throw in Psycho le Cemu too :p

Kurogane said:
Spyro201 said:
Kurogane said:
Link100p said:

Plus, the whole 'x9000 degrees of fame once dead' deal that happens ALL THE TIME.

Kurt Cobain gained from that the most.

Also True. I was never a Nirvana fan.

Hmm, I can think of quite a few.

Tim and Jeff Buckley
Freddy Mercury
Cliff Burton (Metallica)
Andrew Wood (Mother Love Bone)
Layne Staley (Alice in Chains)
Ian Curtis (Joy Division)

Realistically, I'd like to see the Mad Capsule Markets tour again. As far as I'm aware the split was amicable and they were just making it big in the West. I can see it being a success if it happened.

Spyro201 said:
If it counts, id like the 90s Misfits line up

when I started this thread I had only dead artists/groups/group members in mind but I didn't make that clear so groups that are now split or old line-ups of groups are allowed too!

Back