If It Were Real. . .

Jaymii

Baka Ranger
Last night i started freaking myself out a bit because no lights were on and it was pitch black and i was thinking 'what if Ryuk just appeared.'
I would be so freaked

anyway what I'm trying to get around to is what characters from anime/manga would you love to see real?

I'd like to see the dubbed version of Vash come to life, so I could strangle him to death with his own trenchcoat - all the while he'd be screaming like a 6 year old brownie.

Was watching Those Who Hunt Elves last night, ah if only it were real I would love to tour a fantasy world riding on the back of a tank

Eruruu, who wouldn't want a cute girl with doggie ears and tails, who could look after you (damn lucky Hakuro)

that or i'd love Ryo Ohki as a pet

I want a real life Sora!Lion. LOOK AT HIM. HOW CAN YOU DENY THAT CUTENESS. It almost convinces me I must now play KH2 just to be Sora!Lion.

Isn't it obvious, just about every single bishie in existence, ah what a wonderful world that would be...not that i would stand a chance with any of them :(.
I think i would really like someone like Shigure from Fruits Basket to be real,i think he would be a great friend, plus i'm sure he could make you laugh for hours

Back