If I started my own country, would you swear allegiance?

ayase said:
In my capacity as newly installed President for life of Neo-Seaon and Governor of the Bank of Mothadonia I have today signed an historic deal which will forever change the balance of power in our world.

Long live the Seao-Mothadonian Empire!

Wait a minute...Did president Eva Rocks agree with this? Not that i will be complaining like as i was the secutary of defence of Mothdonia so just give me a giant robot and i'll be happy :p

800px-Britannian_flag.svg.png

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

ayase said:
In my capacity as newly installed President for life of Neo-Seaon and Governor of the Bank of Mothadonia I have today signed an historic deal which will forever change the balance of power in our world.

Long live the Seao-Mothadonian Empire!

BE STRONG CITIZENS!!!!NOW IS OUR TIME TO SHINE!!(And avoid those bright and alluring lights!^_^)Blackwolf, I give you permission to fire all of the nukes :twisted: And Ayase,guard our precious moths!!

Sorry Ryo, but my flag is way cooler.

THIS MEANS WAR.

Though if Britannia will join us in our invasion of Southeast Asia (you can have Brunei) to replenish our treasury with Atlas Moths I might be persuaded otherwise.

We may be small but we are not defenceless. Both Mothra and Qubeleys wait at General Blackwolf's command.

ayase said:
We may be small but we are not defenceless. Both Mothra and Qubeleys wait at General Blackwolf's command.

Heh heh, i should get into the role more...*puts on mask* there now using logic of the gundam universe my identity should be better hidden then superman's is when he puts on some specs.

Now i just wait the siginal to launch the troops :twisted:

BlackWolf said:
ayase said:

Heh heh, i should get into the role more...*puts on mask* there now using logic of the gundam universe my identity should be better hidden then superman's is when he puts on some specs.

Now i just wait the siginal to launch the troops :twisted:[/quote

Have fun and take plenty of pictures for the Seao-mothadonia museum!Also don't forget that hey have the support of the sockpuppets.The devious and bloodthirsty sockpuppets 0_o.

Back