Iceland volcano causing a nightmare for uk aircraft

These aren't photoshopped in any way just so you know... DAMN NATURE U SCARY

U7UY1.jpg

LSh9q.jpg

>>Xel<< said:
Don't worry, they say sarcasm is one of the hardest things to decipher online...that and someone's gender.
xP
I don't think you know me well enough yet... =P

Anyway, nice seeing you're stil around in the forums. Haven't seen you here for quite a long time now.

@Will - awesome pics mate!

chaos said:
>>Xel<< said:
Don't worry, they say sarcasm is one of the hardest things to decipher online...that and someone's gender.
xP
I don't think you know me well enough yet... =P

Anyway, nice seeing you're stil around in the forums. Haven't seen you here for quite a long time now.

xP
Yeah, it seems whenever I'm meant to be revising, I find myself back here =P
Anywho, my account was gathering dust. It's time I get back to posting sporadic nonsense ^-^

It hasn't been for years, but I laughed at that. It was good then. It did make me think that that entire sequence could have done with Homer instead of Peter though.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
'Eyjafjallajokull'

How do you begin to pronounce that? X]
It looks like what comes up when you smash your head against the keyboard.

According to Yahoo, the UK airspace is going to be reopened soon.
I hope so, I have some figures that need to be delivered from America. D:

Just felt like posting that I got home alright, barely any issues at the airport at all. Guess I was lucky ;)
...well, however lucky I am to be back at school -_-"
Back to the usual routine xD
At least it's warm here too~

Well yeah, obviously ash was found in the engines. Ash can be found on my car bonnet. If it *actually* did any damage or not, that's a different matter.

This is just bird / swine flu all over again... how the media love to make out every little hindrance as a sign of the impending apocalypse.

Back