• Aion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rui

• Mutsumi

• Sypro

• Say more peeple cause I think unellmay is a pretty cool guy doesn't remeber most peeple on forum and

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I get back from work and find that we turned into GameFAQs' old LUE board during the day :p

This thread is ok because it's in the random forum and will only exist as long as people (yeah like me) post in it. I know how you all feel of course, and also that unellmay thinks he's punishing you all for hating on him, creating this ridiculous cycle. Rest assured that the warning system is ticking along in the background for when forum rules are being broken.

If I see this meme heading back anywhere outside this thread from now on for the purpose of intentional disruption I shall be having a quiet yet effective tantrum.

I'm fine with people believing I'm too gentle but bear in mind that I try to never talk about warnings given in public and that I work during the day to support this anime addiction. On duty now and spankings will be issued as required.

R

I don't want to sound like a dick (lol) but Jesus Christ... I wish Paul was here, he'd straight up ban unellmay with an epic phrase he stole from the last anime he watched complete with a smiley face, like so:

"You're already dead. :)"

i hardly think barating chaos with posts about banning is gonna make him ban someone any faster, probs the opposite infact.

And what i always liked about this place is that you could go off topic and make pointless random topics without fear of banning, for example the last topic i made about a single youtube video. Its a friendly place, try to keep it friendly.

That being said unellmay ur taking the piss and going out of your way to bug people. Why? Its just a forum, try to be nice, people forgive and forget quickly on the net so try not to be aggravating. Though i can't say ive ever really been on the recieving end of whatever it is you do.

Anyways 3 pages in a day, sure to be 4 by the end. not bad.

Aion said:
Chaos is a bit of a moron, not far from the TTGL tard in IQ scores, and Rui is too nice to do anything until it's too late. That's why this forum fails - without a head, the body is useless.
You definitely figured me out there =)

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
You said there's a 3 strikes and you're out, yet there's been God knows how many occasions where Unellmay has posted something pointless towards the thread topic like ".........." or what not.
I don't feel like banning people for being pointless. I'm not really sure what the limit there should be to be honest, considering how intolerant I am to certain attitudes and how lenient I am with others such as the one you described.

skikes said:
i hardly think barating chaos with posts about banning is gonna make him ban someone any faster, probs the opposite infact.
bingo

skikes said:
That being said unellmay ur taking the piss and going out of your way to bug people. Why? Its just a forum, try to be nice, people forgive and forget quickly on the net so try not to be aggravating. Though i can't say ive ever really been on the recieving end of whatever it is you do.
Can't remember seeing you posting so seriously ever... Anyway, hopefully the guy listen to you.
If he doesn't, well, out with him.

I don't think Unellmay is bad. I can tell he is not being malicious, so I think he just needs to learn what it is he does that gets on some peoples' nerves. I vote for not banning him because he is not mean.

Mutsumi said:
I don't think Unellmay is bad. I can tell he is not being malicious, so I think he just needs to learn what it is he does that gets on some peoples' nerves. I vote for not banning him because he is not mean.
I don't think he's mean, just clueless.

the original message or the reply... infact i was drunk for neither.

i was just up early. shock myself sometimes. im really very sensible but hide it very well.

...thats just between us.

skikes said:
the original message or the reply... infact i was drunk for neither.

i was just up early. shock myself sometimes. im really very sensible but hide it very well.

...thats just between us.
your secret is safe with me...

can't guarantee the rest of AUKN :p

kupocake said:
I love this forum. It makes me feel like I never finished Secondary School.

Wouldn't it be cool to be back at secondary school, all young & stuff, but with the knowledge or the world you have now?

Mutsumi said:
kupocake said:
Wouldn't it be cool to be back at secondary school, all young & stuff, but with the knowledge or the world you have now?
No. It would have been cool to have had that knowledge then though.

ayase said:
Mutsumi said:
kupocake said:
No. It would have been cool to have had that knowledge then though.

True but you would have to be careful of temporal paradoxes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back