• Aion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rui

• Mutsumi

• Sypro

• Say more peeple cause I think unellmay is a pretty cool guy doesn't remeber most peeple on forum and

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things that irritate me:

1. Poor grammer.
2. Over the top polictical correctness.
3. Talking in the third person.
4. People who think they are pretty cool and aren't afraid of anything.
5. Lists that im not included in.

This topic... is not one of my favorites.

King Jimmeh said:
It's not the threads that are the problem, it's the way unellmay posts nonsense in actual discussion threads.
I've spoke to him about that today. Also, we have a three strikes policy before banning people and unnelmay has been warned already.

skikes said:
Things that irritate me:

1. Poor grammer.
2. Over the top polictical correctness.
3. Talking in the third person.
4. People who think they are pretty cool and aren't afraid of anything.
5. Lists that im not included in.

This topic... is not one of my favorites.

Har at 2

I would include you in the list but I not sure how to edit pools as it won't let me

chaos said:
He did exatly what I've asked him to. If he wanted to keep posting non-sense, get a thread of his own and do whatever he felt like with it. After I've asked him to do that, he stop posting non-sense in other. Yes, I'm pm'ing him on the background about all these.

I understand most don't like the guy, but still, it seems to me you're ganging up on him.

Other members created threads as stupid as this one and I haven't heard a word on those - remember that where people were quoting the person above, just to see how much it would take to break phpBB? Or the thread from kurogane that made no sense at all, it was basically formed of made up words ?

Paul didn't ban those people who created thos threads, he simply left them to wither and die.

You don't like this, let it die and get buried in the depths of phpBB hell.

Thing is though Chaos, the thread Kurogane made, and the quoting thread I made, they were one offs.

Most people don't like him for a reason- He contributes nothing, he speaks no sense, and he pathetically attempts to troll everyone. He sends me spam PM's, and can't even compose a decent looking post. It's all CAPTIALS or he forgets there is a space bar and hits enter so all of his posts look like a terrible poem.

If he calmed down and contributed something, then people wouldn't hate him. You say we're bullying him? He tries to bully Aion. He throws racist remarks around (as I quoted above) and refuses to accept that other people actually have opinions.

It's not the threads that are the problem, it's the way unellmay posts nonsense in actual discussion threads.

This is true- It wouldn't be annoying if he hadn't already been doing this in other, actual discussion threads. Sure, he made the thread as you asked, but it wont be long until he posts more **** in genuine discussion threads, and then we have the same problem again.

unellmay said:
King Jimmeh said:

Off topic.........
How does one go off-topic in a section callled "Random Chit-Chat"? I randomly chit-chatted about something =P

skikes said:
unellmay said:
skikes said:
unellmay said:
Har at 2

I would include you in the list but I not sure how to edit pools as it won't let me

How!?

Wut?

Your political correctness remark gave me a right ol chuck

Yes but what makes you think that? I dont think ive ever given anyone the impression i was overly polictially correct?

so u wern't refering to my that's racist remark
that spyro had a problem with?

King Jimmeh said:
unellmay said:
King Jimmeh said:

Off topic.........
How does one go off-topic in a section callled "Random Chit-Chat"? I randomly chit-chatted about something =P

Touché

Spyro201 said:
...but it wont be long until he posts more **** in genuine discussion threads, and then we have the same problem again.
And once it happens, ban-hammer will heavily hit him.

Chaz is a cool guy, and doesn't do drugs/bad topics.
(Just TRYING to get things together in this thread... doubt it works.)

Chaos is a bit of a moron, not far from the TTGL tard in IQ scores, and Rui is too nice to do anything until it's too late. That's why this forum fails - without a head, the body is useless.

On no other decent forum with a decent lead would the TTGL tard be allowed to keep posting like he does, adding nothing and spamming because he's too stupid to do anything else.

Unless Chaos grows a pair and Roy starts acting more like a man, this forum will become more and more of a hassle to post on. No-one wants to put up with the TTGL tards constant rubbish.

Unellmay is doing it wrong.

ED said:
Note: Don't be a newfag and do it wrong by referring to the character or thing by its actual name. Use a metonymy such as the title of the work the character appears in or any word strongly related to it. Also note that the proper pronoun "He" is absolutely, 100 per cent jumbled, making it more like a Canadian suffix. This is one rare case where a misnomer is embraced with open arms. Full lower-case recommended; vowel placement subject to change.

ED said:
But of course, like all good or decent things that manage to find their way on to /b/, this meme has been overused and misused to a great extent, making the joke old about one week after its creation.

Aion said:
Chaos is a bit of a moron, not far from the TTGL tard in IQ scores, and Rui is too nice to do anything until it's too late. That's why this forum fails - without a head, the body is useless.

On no other decent forum with a decent lead would the TTGL tard be allowed to keep posting like he does, adding nothing and spamming because he's too stupid to do anything else.

Unless Chaos grows a pair and Roy starts acting more like a man, this forum will become more and more of a hassle to post on. No-one wants to put up with the TTGL tards constant rubbish.

Hold on there Aion, I remember you saying after one of your many disputes with him that you wish for him to stay on the forums? :p I always thought you secretly loved the guy around

Anywho, my apologies to the mods if my post made it seem like you done nothing - I weren't aware of the messages he recieved in the background. This thread is fair game (so apologies to Unellmay too on this thread), since I've posted one or two pointless threads myself, especially as Chaos "asked" him to.

But to be fair mate, between being an actual admin for a website or just a normal poster like everyone else, you definetely don't give off the vibe that you're numero 1 of the site. You said there's a 3 strikes and you're out, yet there's been God knows how many occasions where Unellmay has posted something pointless towards the thread topic like ".........." or what not.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
But to be fair mate, between being an actual admin for a website or just a normal poster like everyone else, you definetely don't give off the vibe that you're numero 1 of the site. You said there's a 3 strikes and you're out, yet there's been God knows how many occasions where Unellmay has posted something pointless towards the thread topic like ".........." or what not.

Quoted for Truth.

Unellmay spams constantly, he should have had 3 strikes easily by now.

Is there a way to ban spyro from my thread ?
He's the most annoying one
and he's ruining what would otherwise be one
of the finest topics created by the fingers of man.

I remember the 12 minutes were we were sort of friends
what ever happened to that?.... oh wait I know

Spyro201 said:
Unellmay spams constantly, he should have had 3 strikes easily by now.
I have to agree. It wouldn't be so bad if his trolling was actually entertaining or he contributed at least once but the general feel of his posts are so idiotic it's boring to scroll through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back