I need A great Manga

Trigunette said:
I've been trying to track down X-Day since I checked what else the manga-ka had out in English. Not easy to find gawd dayme.

First two volumes are easy to find. I got mine from Amazon marketplace of all places.. it's also called Tag-X. I think at least. Same cover so it's a safe bet that it's the same inside. It's a really good one, it -needs- to be read.

Yeah I've roving the marketplace hahahah. Tag-x is the Tokyopop German edition I think. Isn't X-day just 2 volumes long?
Well the premise for it sounds like a blast, and if ASN is anything to go by it's going to good read alright.

The Full Metal Alchemist manga is amazing, it's so engaging and addictive, not to mention very well written and drawn.
I highly recommend it.
It's pretty damn different from the series too, so you won't be repeating yourself if you've already seen the anime.

i bought the first vol of Bleach yesterday, now im hooked. its funny, has violence and blood and very good story off to buy vols 2-4 today :)

The beginning of the battle vixens manga is pretty good but as you get through the volumes you just lose the plot and just get out of it.

Also thamks everyone for your helpfull suggestions

Hunter X Hunter is slightly gory, with all the decapitations and all and heart being ripped out of guy early on... :?

Tachi- said:
i bought the first vol of Bleach yesterday, now im hooked. its funny, has violence and blood and very good story off to buy vols 2-4 today :)

It's class aint it. So so much better than the anime imo.
It's draggin on a bit now (I'm up to date with Japan) but you've got so many awesome issues coming up :)
Enjoy

LukasROAR said:
Tachi- said:

It's class aint it. So so much better than the anime imo.
It's draggin on a bit now (I'm up to date with Japan) but you've got so many awesome issues coming up :)
Enjoy

The bleach manga is great!It's way funnier than the anime and is a bit more violent in places :twisted: If your'e up to date with japan,what vol number are you on?

Back