How many series/movies did you rewatch?

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
Like the title says...

How many series/movies did you rewatch?

death note and sword of the stranger

I saw death note three times already. One was when it aired, other was from the dvds i've bought and the other was for a special reason lol

I've see sword of the stranger 2 times

I'm starting to rewatch now darker than black season 1.

I might start seeing some other series but never ended nor do i remember which ones.

And you, which series/movies have you already watch more than one time?

Like I said elsewhere I rarely rewatch, but...

Haibane Renmi=ei quite a few times. Still on ABe I had to watch Serial Experiments Lain twice just for any of it to sink in.

I've seen most Ghibli films, most Satoshi Kon films and Metropolis a bunch of times too. All the usual 'classics' lie Ghost in the Shell, Akira etc I've seen a few times too (some of them even on the big screen).

I've started rewatching twelve Kingdoms slowly since I got the blurays

There are a lot of things I hope to rewatch sometime soon, but there's so much i want to see that I've never seen... it;s hard to find the time.

Most of the stuff I own I have rewatched (so too much to list really), in that I generally don't buy until I have seen a series though.

There are a few shows that I have rewatched more than once though: Rune Solider, Tenchi Muyo GXP, Full Metal Panic/Fumoffu and probably more that I cant think of right now.

Where i've originally watched subbed and then dub:

- Summer Wars

Where i've watched sub/dub and rewatching entire series:

- Cardcaptors
- Sailor Moon
- Star Driver
- Ouran Host Club
- Yu Yu Hakusho

Dragonball Z is the only show which I've seen more than twice. Think it's 3/4 times as it stands.

iv made a list here so i can keep track so far
sister princess
giant robo
raman fighter miki
gravion
disgaea
kentaro
heat guy J
DAPHNE

im thinking of watch next
cowboy bepbop or trigun i like these two

I've rewatched the following:

* Neon Genesis Evangelion
* Ghost in the Shell (both films and the first SAC)
* Nadesico
* Gurren Lagann
* Cowboy Bebop
* Akira
* Hetalia

Currently rewatching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, though the first time watching my own DVDs (first time was rental) I plan on rewatching Death Note again this year, it's been a while.

If I own something on disc, I will rewatch it. That to me is the whole point of owning something. Otherwise I'd just rent.

That said, there are a couple of discs that I have no intention of watching again.

Samurai Deeper Kyo is one of them. I have a couple of the early dubbed Sailor Moon discs that were released in the UK that will stay in the back of a cupboard, Adventures with Iczer III, Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny, Wolf's Rain US Volume 4 (the recap episode disc), Tamagotchi the Movie, an episode of Battle of the Planets on a promotional DVD, and Urotsukidoji on VHS are anime that I have no intention at this time of ever watching again. Everything else is fair game.

Actually, I did rewatch the Sailor Moon discs one time, so they don't count.

Just Passing Through said:
If I own something on disc, I will rewatch it. That to me is the whole point of owning something. Otherwise I'd just rent.

You just said it all.

Though i cant rent here in my country that kind of stuff because simply there isnt... lol

I haven't rewatched anything so far as I don't own much anime on DVD (in terms of complete shows, excluding movies from this also), HOTD might get a rewatch soon though

I have rewatched a lot of stuff back in the day when anime was aired on TV at all hours. The series I watched the most are Future Boy Conan (about 8 times), Lupin III green jacket (7 or 8 times) and Fist of the North Star (5 or 6 times). There are a boatload of stuff I watched 3 or 4 times (Jeeg, Grendizer, Mazinger, Devilman, Daitarn 3, Captain Harlock, Tiger Mask, Urusei Yatsura, Saint Seiya, City Hunter, the first Dragonball, Captain Tsubasa, Cat Eyes, can't remember all them) plus all the girly stuff that my sister and mother watched (Heidi, Georgie, Candy Candy, Anne of Green Gables, Creamy Mami...).
The only movies I rewatched are Castle of Cagliostro (6 times) and Akira (4 times).
The only series I've rewatched in the last years are Great Teacher Onizuka (4 times in total), Serial Experiment Lain (3 times), Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun (twice each).

Teo

Honestly, I'd say very few in my collection gets rewatched. Ghibli films (bar Grave of the Fireflies) will occasionally be rewatched and I can watch Sound of the Sky can be rewatched countless times and I'll never get bored of it - same with my Puella Magi Madoka Magica volume 1.

I usually have to wait a few months to rewatch something though.

I guess I've probably re watched around 20% of my collection.

Nadesico, Kurumu, Eva, Ah My Goddess, Ai Yori Aoshi, Love Hina, Chrono Crusade, Happy Lesson and the Please! series are the ones I probably re watched the most times.

Counting stuff shown on TV there is quite a few shows/movies - Ghibli, Akira, Metropolis, Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend, Patlabor movies. Evangelion, Nadesico, Excel Saga, Techi Muyo, DBZ, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Moldiver, Gunbuster (the series I watched several times the movies just once as they are inferior), Giant Robo, Gundam Wing, Devil Man - many of these I later got on DVD/blu-ray and watched again

Stuff that never got shown on TV/never saw on TV - Trigun, His & Her Circumstances, Plastic Little, Dragon Half (saw this plenty of times on VHS).

More recently the only time I rewatch stuff is if I upgrade from singles dvds to a complete collection or from dvd to blu-ray.

Hmm, shows I've seen more than once :

Air Gear
Akagi (3+ times)
Bakemonogatari
Berserk
Cowboy Bebop
Dennou Coil
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Durarara
Fate/Stay Night
Fruits Basket (4+ times)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Ghost in the Shell : Stand Alone Complex
Hellsing
Hikaru no Go
Kuragehime
Lucky Star
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Nodame Cantabile
One Outs
Saki (4+ times)
Shakugan no Shana
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (3+ times)
Welcome to the NHK
Yu Yu Hakusho

I think that's nearly every series that I've seen more than once

I think I've re-watched GITS: SAC about three times,, in entirety, and I'm STILL not sick of it.

Last Exile has had a couple of viewings - likewise Yukikaze. Sometimes I dig out shows and re-watch just for the hell of it, too.

Just looking at my collection I have re-watched the following;

-Full Metal Panic and Fumoffu (1 time each)
-Pani Poni Dash (1 time)
-Sword Of The Stranger (1 time)
-Ghost Hunt (Gotta be 4 or 5 times)
-Naruto (1 time, why? I have no idea)
-Origin Spirits of the Past (3 times)
-Love Hina (1 time)
-Paranoia Agent (1 time)
-Studio Ghibli Films (With exception to a few I must have seen them in excess of at least 5 times each)
-Paprika (3 or 4 times)
-Tokyo Godfathers (1 time)

Back