How expensive is Gundam Unicorn?

thedoctor2016

Mushi-shi
I have started gundam and watching the UC timeline, and I love it I was wondering how much All 7 episodes of Unicorn cost as I really want to own it. As it looks amazing and the story sounds amazing.

IIRC the episodes go from anywhere between £20 and £50 each for Blu Rays. Not sure about DVDs. It's an investment. I'd like to watch it too but no way in hell am I paying those prices.

The most cost effective option would be to pick up RightStuf!'s DVDs. They'll set you back on average about £16 per disc via Amazon, and the picture and audio quality is superb.

I'd go as far as to say I don't think I'd bother trading up to blu rays for this show. I've not seen the show on BD, but I don't get a sense that I'm missing much for not doing so.

Buy it from JP Books shop in London or on Japanese Amazon - that way it's only around £20 per set.

Isn't it on the Gundam Info YouTube channel now too?

Problem is Amazon Japan is missing ep 2 and ep 6 in stock from sellers who ship to UK. I could always get those from cd japan, but I'll get the DVDs and pray for a Domestic BD set.

Back