How big is your manga collection?

I didn't think I had that many but a quick count shows 212 english manga and a dozen or so artbooks.
The only finished series I have are Appleseed, Dragonball (not Z) and Love Hina, the rest are all ongoing or incomplete
There are so many more I want as well but I'm a dvd collector first and manga second so there's limits as to what I can do, especially with random toy and tack buying thrown in as well :)

I just took a count...I've got 96 volumes, with a grand total of zero complete series.

My biggest set at the moment is Rurouni Kenshin with 15...but Yu-Gi-Oh's at 14, and I'll be buying a few more next week.

Only got 20 volumes thats about 3 shows all together. But only just started collecting Manga so not to bad I suppose :lol:

Haven't been collecting for very long:

Naruto - 1, 3, 4
Getbackers - 1, 2, 3
Flame of Recca - 1
Cowboy Bebop - 1, 2, 3
Fushigi Yugi - 1, 2, 3, 5
Rurouni Kenshin - 1
QWAN - 1
Samurai Deeper Kyo - 1
Case Closed - 1
D.N Angel - 1
.Hack// The legend of Twilight - 1, 2, 3
Eeerie Queerie - 1
One Piece - 1

Not very big at all really. I've only just started, but I have 13 books altogether - Battle Royale 1-5, MPD-Psycho 1-6, Lone Wolf and Cub Vol1 & Blame! Vol1.

I updated my previous list. Here are some older, not particularly stable pictures of the collection. The manga collection is up to around 319 volumes at last count.

[/quote]

Laughing Manji said:
I updated my previous list. Here are some older, not particularly stable pictures of the collection. The manga collection is up to around 319 volumes at last count.

All stacked up neatly in alphabetical and chronological order I take it? :wink:

Melainy said:

If by, chronological order, you mean ordering of purchasing, or order that I read them in, yeah .. its kinda close :p

So they are sorted by geological order really.

This was a great opportunity to reply with that High Fidelity quote, but I completely forgot it.

Laughing Manji said:
Melainy said:

If by, chronological order, you mean ordering of purchasing, or order that I read them in, yeah .. its kinda close :p

So they are sorted by geological order really.

This was a great opportunity to reply with that High Fidelity quote, but I completely forgot it.

Autobiographical is what your looking for i think. i loved high fidelity

Up to 212 manga as of today and with a bit of luck seven more by Friday. I have about half as many anime dvds. Not including anime on my laptop. Also several hundred western comics and several dozen graphic novels

I have 8 books. All chobits. I only just recently started to collect manga. I've been an all-anime guy untill just recently.

Excel Saga - 14
Negima - 7
Yotsuba&! - 3
Azumanga Daioh - 4
Gunslinger Girl - 2
Chrono Crusade - 7
Cowboy Bebop - 3
Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star - 2
Trigun - 10
Love Hina - 14
Full Metal Alchemist - 3
Wolf's Rain - 2