Hot or Not

I think Ranko is hotter.

Sankarea.Ranko-Saoji.640x960.jpg

He's okay, but unfortunately NOT good enough. I'm not even a fan of Haruhi, but I'd still say Kyon is better.

Kyon-kun-kyon-the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya-31662671-1920-1200.jpg

Since I'm going through Shiki just now think I'll do a double and throw out these two lovely ladies:

Megumi
modarticle31083561.jpg

and Chizuru

Chizuru-shiki-24767705-1280-720.jpg

You managed to pick some fairly... extreme examples. ^^; Megumi still qualifies, Chizuru's outfit is a little bit too oppressive.

Take your pick:

fOzSd8Ql.jpg

Is the one at the back (and no, I don't mean the cat) small or far away? That can make all the difference. Perhaps the safest bet is just any / all (again, except the cat).

71187011917bc60e794cb.jpg

Did we have new Fujiko yet? It's about time we did.
Kyon said:
Girls with short hair? Generally don't find that attractive so not.
Be sure to send them all my way then. Personal preference is such an odd thing isn't it? It's so hard to contemplate what it must be like to dislike something you find awesome... (no slight on you intended Kyon, just ruminating).

Fujiko, hot obv.

You (the girl squirreled away at the back there, not "ayase") isn't, er, of any great stature (funny how that sounds like the not-at-all relevant word "statutory", eh?), but that is being compounded by perspective. I think the safest choice was definitely just Black Rabbit (in the middle). ^^;

Have a full sized version of my avatar:

XVMiL4el.jpg

Yui-Yui is most certainly a Hot. One of the best things about an all round brilliant show.

248593-ep5_19.png

Hannah from Black Butler II. Wanted to find the ass shot from this ep, but strangely can't.

I have heard many things about him, but he has never struck me as charismatic enough to convince me to watch his show. D:

How about the Best Character in AoT:

wpPxbEf.jpg

Er, I mean:

moyhQhC.jpg

I think if you gave him a chance, you'd learn to love him ;-)

Armin isn't hot, but he is adorable....so yes from me

I prefer Levi though....

Rivaille_in_anime.png

I've heard Levi is really popular on the internet...

I'd still have to go with potato girl though :D

Because it is a 'Hot' item at the moment, it's time for a 'Bebop pic.
2612094cbepisodio3_2.jpg

Faye Valentine ;)
(Wanted an excuse to post that particular pic)

I've actually got to go with a no on Faye. She's a weird one. At times I think she can look hot but at other times not so much. I think the outfit has a lot to do with it for me.

I'm going to do a double (one of each gender).

You+can+t+have+a+pose+thread+without+glorious+SHAFT+poses+_ebd3f2dd873cd7e7b5fe04db6665e6ef.png

Black Hanekawa (I'm not a huge fan of Hanekawa herself, though, this season of Nekomonogatari she is a lot hotter I'd say).

Rei-Ryugazaki-free-35129163-438-500.jpg

And Rei from Free!

I'll just say this - White-haired Cat-girl = Hot. Got the pose down perfectly too. ;)
And I'm just glad Rei's pants doesn't have a trim line any lower... Finally, is he supposed to look ripped? Seriously, that angle especially makes him look skeletal rather than athletic... Just a pretty face.

Same theme for both these, but different gender.
012.jpg

Luviangelita Edelfelt - Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Unlimited Codes

Konachan.com%20-%20138557%20armor%20fate_prototype%20petals%20saber%20short_hair%20sword%20weapon%20white_hair.jpg

Saber - Fate/Prototype

Back