Hot or Not

Hot.

Miss Doublefinger (I'd like to "doublefinger" her :lol: )

77213-404031_88217_miss_doublefinger_large.jpg

Not, I have to say. That is closer to the kind of "controversial" entry I was looking for, though.

Hmm, I just want to post that picture of Masazumi again, but instead we'll go with something slightly less subtle from the same show:

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:
something looks wrong with these girls....

the fact that one has a bigger butt than fluttershy?

Are you suggesting there is anything wrong with that?! More focus, both in anime and the real world, needs to be placed on asses. Asses over boobs. This pic sums me up quite well. Also another excuse to post Misty :D

Ash_ketchum1.jpg

And as the song says 'I like big butts and I cannot lie'.

I say HOT for both lovely ladies, love the flat chest on the 2nd one too.

Hedyeh1.jpg

Hedyeh from Ladies vs Butlers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I Can'ts See it :cry:

But Judging from the the bar thingy at the top It's...Musubi Sekirei #88.
She's Kinda hot, I don't see her as hot though more cute and adorable, there's a couple of others in that show who do fill the 'Hot' void though!

20916011ab4dc0_full.jpg

Satsuki from Ichigo 100%

Certainly in that get-up, she's quite hot. But she's probably nicer in anything or nothing. ;)

tsuiyifeiyoumayloveme.jpg

Tsui Yifei: Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse

Matsu Proves Geek Girls can be hot too!
Whether she's showing of her...Weaponry or Riding a Motorcycle she's got it!

mlm-asako1-ep4.jpg

We haven't much Shojo representation around here recently, So I give to you... Asako Natsume from My Little Monster

... Only hot when she's not just twirling a leek around... Mmmm, bacon covered leeks covered in an ice cream sauce.

Ahem, carrying on...
hotdsharingcake.jpg

Any of the HOTD girls catch your fancy, peeps? (Saeko's my personal favourite... :D )

Saeko FTW! Super Hot, Rei & Saya are both quite hot Saya probably edges it due to Pink hair and Glasses, Shizuka Probably not but there are definitely some things I'm curious about ;)

Ok now, while on the subject 'of the dead

tumblr_m2mo8lhw2n1qzvtljo1_500.jpg

Rea Sanka from Sankarea

Back