Honesty/Dishonesty...

Hokum said:
I hate dealing with foreign call centres... (not for any nasty reason other than i hate it when people dont understand what you want).

I call them tell em, i have a duplicate and i would like to send it back... long story short... i'm getting a refund... and i didn't even ask for one...

They are paying you to watch anime....result :thumb:

If this was Play, then I might end up with a third copy arriving soon. Play sent me a dispatch email about a month after I received mine copy from them, so I suppose I could get a second copy from them too.

You could offer it for free to the forum member that can please you the most over the course of two weeks to screw with everyone & make yourself feel good. XD

Mutsumi said:
You could offer it for free to the forum member that can please you the most over the course of two weeks to screw with everyone & make yourself feel good. XD

How many peoples minds instantly went to the gutter? *hand up*

Nyani said:
Mutsumi said:

XD I normally do sly innuendo like that on purpose but that one was completely unintentional. XD I like you, your mind is low enough to see mine if you look down & squint a bit. :lol:

Mutsumi said:
Nyani said:
Mutsumi said:

XD I normally do sly innuendo like that on purpose but that one was completely unintentional. XD I like you, your mind is low enough to see mine if you look down & squint a bit. :lol:

I can often find things where others don't. James is quite distressed by this. :p

Nyani said:
Mutsumi said:
Nyani said:
Mutsumi said:

I can often find things where others don't. James is quite distressed by this. :p
Give it time. I've found the ability to see innuendo in innocent things is infectious after prolonged exposure. My wife's mind is way down here with mine after five & a half years exposure to my innuendonious ways. XD

hahaha i'd have loved to have watched that little convo in RL in a random room somewhere.....and chaos just sat in the corner looking completely clueless for 5mins :p

OT: how often do online companies mess up with orders and send doubles? and which ones are the best at making mistakes?
*shifty eyes*

Tachi- said:
hahaha i'd have loved to have watched that little convo in RL in a random room somewhere.....and chaos just sat in the corner looking completely clueless for 5mins :p

OT: how often do online companies mess up with orders and send doubles? and which ones are the best at making mistakes?
*shifty eyes*
I sense some evil intentions here.... =D

lol hey i'm a heartless fiend, given half a chance i'd sell the 2nd copy to a store and get more anime with it...therefore helping the anime industry by buying more anime :p

Once again i find a loophole, exploit it for the greater good and find a way to get people to see it as a good thing in the greater scheme of things.
(the ramblings of a genius)

Tachi- said:
Once again i find a loophole, exploit it for the greater good ...
And that's how you sleep at night ;)

Anyway, loopholes are good, but stores sending duplicates are hardly commom. Might have happened more often recently, because of the loads of lost postage caused by Royal Mail strikes.

Mutsumi said:
I just received another Patlabor set too! :D

What to do, what to do......

SELL SELL SELL

And SELL SOME MORE. :lol:

Mutsumi....didn't you add me on PSN? I always get you and Ilmaestro mixed up on here 8)

And yeah.....I sleep like a log.....hollow inside and home to all sorts of evils. ^_^

Back