Honesty/Dishonesty...

Hokum

Straw Hat Pirate
I've recieved a second set of Patlabor 1 and 2 limited edition in the post from a well known dvd supplier. This would seem to be due to the first set getting sent and not getting checked out.

Shall i be a good boy and send them back? Or shall i sell them?

Sell one to cover the costs of sending the other back :)

I would check if they make it easy to return or else it would just pile up at my cupboard.

Well, if their unaware of the situation I'd probably make a sale. :twisted:

But that's just me. Otherwise I'd return the product, expecially if I use this particualr DVD supplier alot. Relations and all that.

You could tell them about it - if they don't reply keep it/sell it.

I won a comp on a different site. Some of the other winners did not receive their prize so a 2nd set was sent meaning I have 2 prizes. I sent an email both to the comp hosts & to the company that sent the prize. As I have had no reply from either I have kept the prize.

A well known DVD supplier can afford to absorb the loss. Support small independent businesses, take the big corporate entities for all you can. Helps level the playing field. ;)

Hmm i can return it but i don't see an option, without asking for a refund... I suppose i could just do that... but i feel that would be even more dodgy...

Any contact email / phone? if not, well, you tried.

I'd be happy to set up a competition for those where we could find a caring home for them... ;)

Just keep them. Unless the retailer volunteers to send a courier to pick them up, and they won't, you'll have go through the hassle of sending them back yourself--lugging them to the post office and queuing up in your own time. Balls to that.

Maybe this is karma. Did this ceratin DVD reatiler fail to supply in the past by any chance? Maybe this is karma reimbersing* you? (*spelling)

I hate dealing with foreign call centres... (not for any nasty reason other than i hate it when people dont understand what you want).

I call them tell em, i have a duplicate and i would like to send it back... long story short... i'm getting a refund... and i didn't even ask for one...

Thats proof enough that you have karma on yourside....you try give it back....they give you the money equal to the price of the dvd itself.....just put it this way....someone out there.....thinks you need that dvd for free, by any means possible.....just accept it.

Wow, lucky person. Meanwhile karma seems completely nonactive around me. I get dicked over, person profits, I have more misfortune. Can I borrow your luck fairy? :)

Hokum said:
I hate dealing with foreign call centres... (not for any nasty reason other than i hate it when people dont understand what you want).

I call them tell em, i have a duplicate and i would like to send it back... long story short... i'm getting a refund... and i didn't even ask for one...

You are a very lucky person :lol:

Similar thing happened to my house mate with amazon except his got lost in the post. It went past the month deadline so another copy was sent and so in the end he ended up with two. He just gave the extra to me. 'Hint Hint' :p

Back