HMV

Rob F1UK said:
memorium said:
Bath's HMV used to have a good anime section, it now kinda sucks, Bristol's i haven't seen in ages and Southampton's was killer last time i went to it

Southampton is still really good, but next time you're down that way, be sure to pop into the Southampton Forbidden Planet megastore, just round the corner - so much choice in there too! :)
i'll be sure to do that! :D

i wonder if they still have Elfen Lied or Ah! My Goddess in the HMV down there

Most HMV's in the big towns or cities have a fairly good anime collection. The problem is that I own most of the series they have and they're just way too expensive.

I remember about 5 years ago when they were selling all the old manga entertainment movies/short series in Swindon at very good prices. That pretty much started my collecting of actual anime dvds but they've never had any kind of sale like that ever since. I picked up all sorts......Akira, GITS, Patlabor, Macross, urotsukidoji, ninja scroll......basically all the anime I grew up with as a teen.

memorium said:
Rob F1UK said:
Southampton is still really good, but next time you're down that way, be sure to pop into the Southampton Forbidden Planet megastore, just round the corner - so much choice in there too! :)

Fobidden Planet is definatly worth a look, although it looks small from the outside it is a a lot larger once get down stairs.

memorium said:
Rob F1UK said:
memorium said:
Bath's HMV used to have a good anime section, it now kinda sucks, Bristol's i haven't seen in ages and Southampton's was killer last time i went to it

Both Southampton Forbidden Planet and HMV had both of those series on the shelf when I was last there, about 2 weeks ago. :)

Rob F1UK said:
memorium said:
Rob F1UK said:
memorium said:

Both Southampton Forbidden Planet and HMV had both of those series on the shelf when I was last there, about 2 weeks ago. :)
haha, thanks! :D

Back