Hiya everyone! :) I'm a newbie.. hehehe

Konata said:
Hiya Spyro201, Aaron and Dracos! :3
Don't worry I'm not new to the concept of derailing topics!
But I'll try and stay on topic as much as possible hahaha
n_n"

Hallo!! Feel free to address me as, Spyro. ;)

Ryo Chan said:
back when it was good :D
Haha, you said it! =D
Then it went all mainstream and crappy.. -_-
Also my ps1 has probably seen better days. Its in the loft now so it doesn't see much actually.. :3

Hey there, Welcome Konata!
This is a great place to stay and hope you have fun. About recommendations, well I've noticed you like Clamp, what have you seen from them so far? If you haven't seen it all yet, got see then!!! :D In order of preference:
Tsubasa
xxxHolic
Myiuki-chan in wonderland
Rayearth
Cardcaptor
Tokyo Babylon
X/1999

If you like lucky star, I guess you will like Azumanga Daioh and Haruhi as well.

chaos said:
This is a great place to stay and hope you have fun. About recommendations, well I've noticed you like Clamp, what have you seen from them so far? If you haven't seen it all yet, got see then!!! :D In order of preference:
Tsubasa
xxxHolic
Rayearth
Cardcaptor
Tokyo Babylon
X/1999

If you like lucky star, I guess you will like Azumanga Daioh and Haruhi as well.

Hiya, thankyou for the warm welcome! =D
Yeah I like Clamp alot, thanks for putting a list up for me!
I've seen the whole of Cardcaptor Sakura in Japanese and loved it and I'm currently reading Tsubasa. I will have to defo check out the others you recomended too. Thanks loads. n_n

xx

Konata said:
chaos said:
Tsubasa
xxxHolic
Rayearth
Cardcaptor
Tokyo Babylon
X/1999

Hiya, thankyou for the warm welcome! =D
Yeah I like Clamp alot, thanks for putting a list up for me!
I've seen the whole of Cardcaptor Sakura in Japanese and loved it and I'm currently reading Tsubasa. I will have to defo check out the others you recomended too. Thanks loads. n_n

xx
=) You will enjoy tsubasa more if you read more CLAMP stuff, as Tsubasa revisits characters from all Clamp's work. It is good fun to see some characters again.

xxxHolics directly crosses over with Tsubasa, so a few events in Tsubasa are seen in xxHolics as well.

Oh yeah, I noticed that xxxHolic was mentioned while I was reading tsubasa. I plan on buying lots of manga for the holidays, so I'll look at getting xxxHolic. =)

Konata said:
Oh yeah, I noticed that xxxHolic was mentioned while I was reading tsubasa. I plan on buying lots of manga for the holidays, so I'll look at getting xxxHolic. =)
You won't regret :)

A belated welcome! I'm not an expert on shoujo anime (surprisingly, heh!) but Lucky Star turned out to be much more awesome than I expected it to be. It's supposed to be a bit like Azu Manga Daioh but sadly I haven't had chance to see that yet.

Hope you have fun around here anyways! ^_^

Hey and welcome to the forums, nice to see a fellow Sheffield-er on here, forbidden planet and space centre ftw *hopes you get the shop reference* lol. Hope all is well and that you stick around.

Martin and LukasROAR thanks for the welcome n_n
It's nice to see someone from Sheffield on here haha
Steel City ftw =D

<3

well hello there lucky star fan. I have a understanding of were to get neat apps and add-ons to your computer if your interested. just PM if your interested.

Konata said:
Martin and LukasROAR thanks for the welcome n_n
It's nice to see someone from Sheffield on here haha
Steel City ftw =D

<3

:D
hell yeah, i love this city lol.
No problem, hope you stick around

Otaku-san said:
well hello there lucky star fan. I have a understanding of were to get neat apps and add-ons to your computer if your interested. just PM if your interested.
call him mr suave ;D

chaos said:
Otaku-san said:
call him mr suave ;D

yep, i'm a total flirt.

I you just PM you name, number and measurements, i'll be on my way

Welcome to the forums!

Hmm, I don't know much girly-anime/manga, but you might want to try and see if you like these kind of anime:

Death Note (I know alot of girls like this, except its more darker).
Welcome to the N.H.K (I'm reading this now, its really cool and focuses on otaku-ism! ;D).
One piece (More shonen, but still, a must see for anyone!).

I can't think of much more right now, I'm pretty sleepy and hungry, for tv ;D.

Nice to see another person in north yorkshire! (I live in between leeds+york - About 15minutes away from each).

Otaku-san said:
chaos said:
Otaku-san said:
call him mr suave ;D

yep, i'm a total flirt.

I you just PM you name, number and measurements, i'll be on my way
pics as well, please ;D

Back