Hiya everyone! :) I'm a newbie.. hehehe

Hiya everyone!
Wow, so many people welcomed me! I feel so special hehe :3
Well I'm into quite alot of things really, I'm abit of a gamer, not a hardcore one but I love my ds haha.
I'm abit of an amateur when it comes to anime, so I'm hoping you can introduce me into some new ones?
I'm mainly into girly type animes but I'm very open minded! :D

You seem like a really nice bunch of people! thanks for the welcome. xx

Tachi- said:
Voddas said:
Weather blowing a gail outside here! Glad I'm driving today. Not been raining since this morning tho, makes a nice change for Barow coz raining is all it does....

I feel we're neglecting Konata in her own thread. Hope she's enjoying the conversation too.

::Shouts!:: Hey Konata! Get on the biscuit thread and tell us all about your dunkin habbits!
:D

*hugs Konata* Apologies for the conversation on your Introduction thread, As you can probably tell, were a nice bunch that ends up talking about things nothing to do with the original topic :p

Hope to see your posts in the biscuit thread ^_^

I did enjoy your mini convo! haha I'm sorry about the late reply, I was in college and my tutor was watching over me like a hawk.

*hugs back* I will go to the biscuit thread! hehe :D

xx

Grr stupid tutors :p

where abouts in the UK are you from?

Don't worry, your bound to be flooded with anime info and recomendations now :lol:

Off the top of my head these are a few things you might like:
Ranma 1/2
battle vixens (not entirely sure if you'd like that one to be honest)
Alice 19 (my sister thinks its a really good manga)

^_^

Konata said:
I live in Sheffield :) Steel city! haha

uh-oh! I'm scared now

n_n

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out. :D

Jus' ovur 'ill ey lass?
Im a yorkshire lad ^_^ moved south when i was six. but have family up north still. d'you know where Halifax is?? :p

Thats alright :) glad to help

BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:
battle vixens (not entirely sure if you'd like that one to be honest)
^_^

You recommended Battle Vixens to a girl? :eek: wow last time i tried that i got hurt...and i was joking at the time

Hmmm, its got girls in it.

Okay maybe that wasn't exactly a good recomendation,

Ignore that one Kotana :p

BlackWolf said:
You recommended Battle Vixens to a girl? :eek: wow last time i tried that i got hurt...and i was joking at the time

Well I enjoy it...when it's called Ikkitousen at least.

R

welcome to the madhouse, watch out for the resident anti moe/lucky star people around here, i tend to just beat them off with a stick

Rui said:
BlackWolf said:

Well I enjoy it...when it's called Ikkitousen at least.

R
Yeah, but when the guys are perving on Yuji's over-the-top ecchiness, the girls (unless lesbians) are thinking "I wish I could kick a guy that hard!" :lol:
Plus, she has to wait 'til she's 18+ after vol.6 of it... There's a small "M" for Mature label on the back corner of the manga. ;)

Bless the Modern Warring States!

Welcome to the forums, where we can go from on topic to derailed within two posts or 0.5s depending on the time of day or night.

Hiya Spyro201, Aaron and Dracos! :3
Don't worry I'm not new to the concept of derailing topics!
But I'll try and stay on topic as much as possible hahaha
n_n"

*stays quiet, hoping not to be pointed at by another member and shouted "you Tachi, you derailed the thread"*

:lol:

Apologies again Konata ^_^

Back