Hi!!

Sailor Soma

Completely Average High School Student
i like all kind really part from horror and hentai i not into thoses but the folling animes that are my favorites are, Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji, Hetalia and Fushigi yugi and loads more my list goes on and on lol

Zin5ki

Railgun
Sailor Soma said:
hi i'm new here to the fourm i'm pretty random and love anime :D
Pretty random, you say?
You shall presumably enjoy this set of randomly-generated positive integers then:
{61, 82, 84, 39, 7, 77, 85}

Wasn't that marvellous! I do like integers, but not as much as some.

ayase

State Alchemist
Or perhaps you'd prefer a random sentence as a greeting?

Good lord. Surely this must deserve it's own thread.

mangaman74

Akatsuki
Sailor Soma said:
i like all kind really part from horror and hentai i not into thoses but the folling animes that are my favorites are, Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji, Hetalia and Fushigi yugi and loads more my list goes on and on lol
Good choice :thumb: .

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Hiya. Although I have nothing in common with any of those series, I hope you enjoy the stay here.

Cya l8rs!

Kei-kun

Student Council President
Sailor Soma said:
i like all kind really part from horror (...)
You don't know what you're missing! Did you ever watch Ghost Hunt? Horror anime are usually mildly scary, and don't focus that much on horror, either.
If you ever feel like engaging the genre try Ghost Hunt in case you haven't. I believe Ghost Hunt is primarily aimed at girls, but that doesn't make it a girly anime.

Anyway, welcome.

Churchy99

Adventurer
Welcome to the forums

If you get scared/creeped out easily by horror then don't read uzumaki! I love it personally as I like horror myself!

Here's a random picture to celebrate randomness

Sailor Soma

Completely Average High School Student
thanks everyone :D yeah i have to admit i'm a big wimp when it comes to blood and guts i don't mind ghost stuff :p