Hi ive just joined.....

orichimaru

Completely Average High School Student
.... anouther Anime forum cool.
Well a little about me im a adult and yes i like Anime and Manga and so what!, Im into Initial D, Bleach, Naruto (yes i know, well i like it :) ), Claymore, Samurai Champloo, Ninja Scroll and hav plenty more on way to watch ( eventually). i read Initial D and Samurai champloo at mo not really got lot Manga yet i do prefere watching though.

Oh and im a gamer, a PS3 gamer too.

the rest can find out later about me HA...

Jayme said:
Uh... its spelt Orochimaru, guy. I have no idea if that's intentional or what, so I'll just point it out now.

Also... yo.

HAHA i know it is, it my own take not representing any chara its my Ronin name hehe. Thank you though.

em what i play at them mo are; FFxiii and Oblivion, Valkria chronicles, borderlands, way of the samurai 3, fifa 10, red dead redemption, sacred 2, killzone 2, starwars FU, lost planet 2 more to come soon :)

orichimaru said:
em what i play at them mo are; FFxiii and Oblivion, Valkria chronicles, borderlands, way of the samurai 3, fifa 10, red dead redemption, sacred 2, killzone 2, starwars FU, lost planet 2 more to come soon :)

Nice little selection you have there.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Welcome to the forum, Bleach and Naruto are good, especially bleach, t'is very enjoyable, do you read the chapters weekly as they are posted online? or do you buy the books as they come out?

Em hehe i only got one book the 1st one lol, soon as can ill get the box set with 26 books in it:)

Churchy i shall chat about naruto at some point cheers...

orichimaru said:
Em hehe i only got one book the 1st one lol, soon as can ill get the box set with 26 books in it:)

Anytime! Also I guarantee you will get hooked if you like the first one!

Churchy99 said:
orichimaru said:

Anytime! Also I guarantee you will get hooked if you like the first one!

i prob will when ive read it that is and get round to it.

Back