hi i'm glad to be here

prim_a_prim

Hikikomori
ohaiyo gozaimasu..(it's morning here)
hi.. i'm prim_a_prim
im a newbie here..
i'm indonesian and i join this forum because it's interesting to c that manga is also developing a large fan base in the uk and i want to know more about that since i plan to study at the uk .. and i can not live without my mangas... hahaha...so i guess i'll see you gy more in the future...
jya mata nee...

Morning prim_a_prim.
It's pretty early here in blighty so you might not get many replies until all the other layabouts crawl out of bed! Welcome to the forums.

The first lay-a-bout reporting for duty!

Morning...Welcome to AUKN, theres much to do, many to see, a long and prosperous journey lies under foot. many Have walked the path before you, and turned senile along the different turnings, stick to the path lad and you should find your way teh promised land.....an Otaku's cave of wonders.

Adieu

ayase said:
Morning prim_a_prim.
It's pretty early here in blighty so you might not get many replies until all the other layabouts crawl out of bed! Welcome to the forums.
Hey, we try to get up earlier, but gravity is too strong, and our head doesn't get off the pillow... (What an excuse. XD )

Welcome Prim-a-prim.

Welcome to the forums... I was up earlier but've been too busy to post. Enjoy your stay and manga convo's. ^_^

Hello and welcome. :D
Do you read manga in English or are they translated? What kind of manga do you like?

xxXXmoomooXXxx said:
No XD. I haven't used a forum before apart from looking at a couple on other websites, maybe replying...but that's about it

I used to be on a couple of sonic ones, but it made it too generic, so I got bored.

Plus it was mainly American people on there so I only ever got a post a day later

[/quote]I used to be on a couple of sonic ones, but it made it too generic, so I got bored.

Plus it was mainly American people on there so I only ever got a post a day later[/quote]

I like this forum alot because we're all in the same time zone

xxXXmoomooXXxx said:
I used to be on a couple of sonic ones, but it made it too generic, so I got bored.

Plus it was mainly American people on there so I only ever got a post a day later

I like this forum alot because we're all in the same time zone

Well actually...some members act like their from another planet sometimes :lol:

Being in the same time zone helps alot like. I used to be an ANN forum guy, but like Otaku-san said, I didn't get replies till next day due to most being American.

Back