Hey

Izekiel

Brigade Leader
Just thought I'd post to say hi to everyone, been viewing this place for a while and figured I should really join in the fun and games :D

Hi Blackwolf, thanks for the support :)

Hmmmm, let me think about what I have

Gundam (as we have already established)
Eureka Seven
Full Metal Panic
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex
Code Geass
Full Metal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Trinity Blood
Helsing
Macross
Plenty of movies
(will see if I can think of any more but sat at work)

You've probably already picked up on the mecha fan boy part of my collection. I've been trying to broaden my horizons recently with Lovefilm but so far I just can't escape the mecha side of things. Any ideas for something new?

Well something that i like which is unmecha is Fate Stay Night, or you could give Trigun a go if you haven't already seen it. Another show I would recommend just from what i've seen so far would be Gungrave, sadly though i've yet to complete it myself. It all depends on what genre you want to try

Genre wise I'm not really all that fussed, I tend to either click or not with some shows (just recalled I also own HACK). I've heard alot about Trigun and Gungrave so might give them a go, not heard about Fate Stay Night, will have to give it a look over :)

BlackWolf said:
Kirrimir said:
Welcome to the forums fellow, we've been getting alot of new members recently :O.

Gundam> Geass > all others on your list.

There we go Fixed that for you Kirr ;)
Well done my friend. :D I'd still have Geass before Gundam, but I'm not extremely picky.

Welcome, Mecha-man! Indeed, we will have to open up that hard and cold armour on you, and download some new softer content into your brain. But dont forget to keep your beam saber - We're trying to advance your horizons, not turn you into a sniveling pulp. ;)

We can rebuild him, make him faster, stronger, and all that shinadicants.
Hope to hear more from ya.

Welcome Izekiel! Great list of anime there ma boy.

Tells us a little more about yourself.... don't worry I don't stalk anymore. ;P

Chaz said:
download some new softer content into your brain
I'm not sure the Murasame research labs would approve of this...

With regards to telling more about me I'm not really sure what there is to tell :)

Living in Berkshire (South England) , work as an IT consultant (ambigious I know), big gamer (bit of a Bioware fanboy). Outside of anime, gaming and movies I'm into airsoft, squash, American Football and fencing.

Oh and just remembered another series I'm in the middle of Bleach (not sure how I forgot that), also just started to take a look at Ergo Proxy and Escaflowne.

If you want to know more (bank details and address not permitted) then feel free to ask :p

No bank details?? Awwww... TT_TT

Ergo and Escaflowne are good watches. You'll especially like Escaflowne if you enjoyed Eureka 7.
:thumb:
You a PC Gamer then? Hmmm?

I've not really been playing alot on PC's recently (though I am in the process of building a new machine to correct that) at the moment more on my Xbox than anything else.

Ah well... only reason I ask was because there's a lack of a PC gaming community on here. I have a high spec gaming PC and recently I folded and bought a PS3. I love it like my unborn bionic child.

I'm always late when it comes to game consoles. It's never bothered me like. Give me a PC and an Emulator and I'm usually happy. =P

Hehe :)

I must admit I've really only been using my PC for mmo's and RTS lately, I make do with a console for the rest, waiting on bated breathe for a decent new release to get me back into PC gaming (seem's at the moment I will be waiting for The Old Republic next year).

Yeah, I can't stand FPS on consoles so I'm mostly a PC FPS Player. Been blasting out on Bad Comapny 2 the last few days. Awesome Multiplayer! As for the PS3, I'm loving Bayonetta. Heavy Rain is also popular with me at the moment.

I like a good Star Wars game from time to time too. Jedi Knight is one of my all time favourites. ^^

I'm personally waiting for Battlefield 3 (I am/was a big fan of the original BF series), I find Bad Cmpany more suited to a console. Bayonetta is awesome, the style and massively excessive combo's just make me lol! I recently finished playing Darksiders and Mass Effect 2.

The Dark Forces/Jedi Knight saga games are great, I really enjoyed playing them, even in multiplayer was pretty fun to just charge people down, though I am still missing something to replace TIE Fighter (other than Freespace 2 of course).

It's nice to see some other people have similar anime/gaming tastes to me ;)

Back