Heroes

Xelis

Hunter
Anyone heard about this new series that premiered in America on Monday?
It looked a very promising series, introducing the characters and their new found powers.

I was really impressed with the first episode, the build up to the final "flying" scene was excellent - as was the twist at the end. I'm not particularly enjoying the cheer-leader / teenage angles though - I mainly stay away from US TV because of their overly corny and plastic "handsome" casts of characters. I enjoy LOST because a lot of the characters are just normal people.

Paul said:
I was really impressed with the first episode, the build up to the final "flying" scene was excellent - as was the twist at the end. I'm not particularly enjoying the cheer-leader / teenage angles though - I mainly stay away from US TV because of their overly corny and plastic "handsome" casts of characters. I enjoy LOST because a lot of the characters are just normal people.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for this, did you see it on tv or 'another' format?

I'd forgotten this had started, saw the 1st ep awhile ago when it first appeared on the internet, acquiring eps 2&3 just now. Seeing a Keroro Gunso model in ep 1 atleast links the show to anime/manga :lol:

The series is progressing really well, with the plotline basically set from episode 2 and getting to find out more about Scylar and watching the characters develop their powers.

Back