HELP!!!! Any ideas on which anime film i should buy next???

ive got an SP but i haven't bought a pokemon game since gold came out. would you recommend one of the new ones.

ye i can downlaod anime. pm me the address if you like.

cheers.

I PM'd you the link!

Ruby and Sapphire are great games, full of new pokemon but they have dual abilities which I found confusing to start with! There are new gym leaders and you can enter your pokemon into competitions - that was fun! You can now get Red and Blue on the advance and although the graphics are improved, it's the same game but without the masterball etc cheat :cry:
My fave of all time is still crystal :D

brynthaboss said:
how come they changed the name from blue to leafgreen.

(Never start a sentence with because!).
Because in Japan when they were very first released it was Pokemon Red and Green. Can't remember the reason why but when they were translated for the US & UK green became blue! At one point, someone decided to cash in even more on the craze and a green version was actually released (idenitical to blue but with a greenish hew to everything!). So obviously for the GBA version, they've stuck to the original Japanese releases :mrgreen:

brynthaboss said:
what other games have you got for the SP.

Only pokemon :lol:

I have a gameboy colour and for that I have pokemon red, blue, green, silver, gold, crystal (japanese version of gold too!).
On advance I have pokemon ruby, sapphire, red, leaf green :lol:

Actually I lied! I also have a Sailor Moon Japanese game for the Gameboy colour :D

brynthaboss said:
i guess your a big fan of pokemon. do you know of anywhere i could get the cartoon on dvd. will they have them on ebay

I have been a fan since 1999!! and I still am :D
I have seen pokemon DVDs on ebay, they usually go quite cheap.
I'd love to see more original pokemon, it's soooooooo much better in it's original Japanese form!

brynthaboss said:
what is the difference
The same as any uncut, unedited anime!
As you know a lot of what a character says is changed when something is dubbed for TV, also even though it's only a bunch of cute pokemon, a lot is cut out! and I don't just mean entire episodes because a certain character was doing something unbefitting for USA kids!! Island of the Giant Pokemon - remember it? It's the one where they're all on a big ship and Ash exchanges his Butterfree and James buys a Magicarp!! Anyway when the pokemon are seperated from their trainers, they get very upset and in the original version they console themselves by getting Brahms and List :lol:
Plus, watching it in Japanese is funny because they have their original Japanese names (don't ask me for them now though!!) and Bulbasaur and Squirtle both have deep bass voices in Japanese :lol: Put it this way, when me and the kids first saw pokemon this way, we almost wet ourselves laughing :twisted:

damn, that was one long discussion about pokemon (lol :) )
i just wanted to recomend some films you may like to watch,
1- Metropolis
2- Akira
3- Cowboy Bebop The Movie
4- Patlabor (1&2)
well these are the ones i own, and these are really good!
if you want great animation and story, then go and watch Metropolis. (its made by Ozamu Tezuka) :wink:

ye ive seen metropolis. it is always on sky movies. its good.

i ordered cowboy bebop the movie last night so that should arrive on mon or tues.

what is patlabor 1+2 about.

Back