Hello

Oni

Completely Average High School Student
Just a quick thread to say hello, i just signed up (obviously) after stalking around the forum for a week or so - you all seem pretty nice opinionated people.

^_^

P.s. is it me or does the 'smile' icon here look possessed?

Welcome aboard, Oni. :p (does that stand for 9 or demon?) ^_^ <<--This smiley look possessed? Nah. @_@ <<--Now, this one on the other hand..

neptune2venus said:
I know a few of us can be quite opinionated but that's the joy of having (un)friendly banter *cough cough*
[thinking]*hmm* Still being a newbie..should I or shan't I?[/thinking]

>_>; <_<; >_>; *coughShonenStuffscough*

*ninjas away!*

Hello there, welcome to the begining off the end *Cough Cough*, eeeerrrhhhmmmm I mean Anime Uk news, forget that last statment, Its anime Uk news and that all you need to know, for now 8)

Hi there. You have reached Melainy's Introduction Answering Machine. She can't be here right now but wishes you a very happy time here at AUKN.

Your lifejacket is under your seat. Should you wish to disembark at any point, the exits are located pretty much anywhere, but if you have a browser like mine they're probably locked. Please keep your keyboard in a position in which it is easy to type. We would like to remind you that all food and drink should be consumed followed by a breath mint for the personal safety of others.

Please leave some messages after the tone *TONE!*

:wink:

Back