Hello YOU :0

Raujinn

Brigade Leader
Probably shoulda posted here before going ahead and posting about the W.A.C thing, but eh.

My name is Damien. And no I do NOT have 666 written on my forehead. >:p . I'm a member of staff on the Wolverhampton Anime Club (currently Webadmin, next year I think I'm going to be Webadmin and Secretary)

I like various anime and manga, mostly lighthearted stuff and I seem to favour dumb/hyper characters above all others. I cannot stand angsty characters and I've kinda grown tired of bishieboys. EXCEPT in Ouran Host club, which has 6 of the best bishies in the universe. >:D

Currently at the top of my list are One Piece, Excel Saga, Genshiken, Midori Days, Champloo. XXXholic and Ouran Host Club.

I'm fairly tolerant as a person but I will be quite vocal about what I think if I get angry. :d

And I guess that's the end of my introduction.

A great entrance to the forums! :D Welcome to AUKN. Thanks for informing us about the Wolverhampton event too, I'm sure there will be interest from those in that area.

Have fun! 8D

Raujin isnt as Innocent as you think, I was in 'Nam with him.

That's right, I watched him walk soldiers no older than 16 to their deaths, he also ate a bear.

THAT BEAR WAS MY FATHER! :x

Cowboy_grey said:
Raujin isnt as Innocent as you think, I was in 'Nam with him.

That's right, I watched him walk soldiers no older than 16 to their deaths, he also ate a bear.

THAT BEAR WAS MY FATHER! :x

And he was DANG TASTY too! =D

Valha! You have an awesome sig!

Back