Hello people <3

My god that's the same as Tyra banks mmmmmmmmmm Tyra banks....

auranna said:
Aion said:
859448.png

I'm fed up of bitches lying about their looks just to get moronic fanboys. They're most likely fat bitches who need attention. Those dippy bitches need punishment. I no longer want to see these bitches get away with doing whatever - it's bitches like them who ruin our world. Without all the bitches, the world would be a better place.

girl/dude i donno what you are sorry but take a chill pill, whether you think i'm fat or not is up to you but you seem rather distress about it. <.<; taking it abit too seriously aren't you?

That's my husband thankyou

Anyway uh three sizes?..................

unellmay said:

auranna said:
Aion said:
859448.png

I'm fed up of bitches lying about their looks just to get moronic fanboys. They're most likely fat bitches who need attention. Those dippy bitches need punishment. I no longer want to see these bitches get away with doing whatever - it's bitches like them who ruin our world. Without all the bitches, the world would be a better place.

girl/dude i donno what you are sorry but take a chill pill, whether you think i'm fat or not is up to you but you seem rather distress about it. <.<; taking it abit too seriously aren't you?

oppies i'll edit that...

you lot are serious? ok i'll get my tape measure

auranna said:
unellmay said:

auranna said:
Aion said:
859448.png

oppies i'll edit that...

you lot are serious? ok i'll get my tape measure

Good good
I'll wait

auranna said:
ok Bust 34'' waist 25'' and the butt 40''

Yeah that's hot

so now uh perhaps some bikini pics as evidence
cause I'm uh still doubtful

Something from from a holiday will do
you can blur out your face if you want..........

.....................uh please?

Yet again, my 'new member' instinct has shown me the way. IT's either a whore or a dup unellmay account. Either way, IT isn't good for the forum.

On the plus side, if IT is a real person, at least the TTGL tard finally has a friend. That's something, I guess.

Howdy hi hi and welcome to the forums. I think it might be an idea to put a warning up when new people join the forums to watch out for unellmay, i advise not to take him seriously.

Anyway, tis good to see you like FMP at least, though i can see why so many maybe put off mecha. Have you watched Hellsing ultimate by any chance?

Mutsumi kinda beat me to it, but yeah if you have anything you want to show us in terms of artwork, feel free to post it up.

Hello to you, auranna!
Though you've disclosed with us some rather personal details already, pray tell us what Swindon is like.
I've heard the place is quite an enigma- it allegedly has many roundabouts.

Back