Hello people <3

auranna

Completely Average High School Student
Hello people I may been on this site for about a year or so... but I never come here often nor have I introduced myself.

I am 20, female, straight (not looking), curvy.
I have just moved to Swindon going to start my sequential Illustration course on the 14th also will be doing English, which I am very nervous T^T it's like starting school all over again.
I am a very big anime/manga fan however I’m not into cosplay. Love all kinds of anime and I will give anything a chance. I also I love to draw manga and I’m pretty good at it however I still need improvements.
Other then that i like to play games, make dolls, read books, creative writing and other stuff. ^^;

well animes i love mostly are Yugioh (number 1 favourite <3 ) anything by clamp, one piece, dragonball z, ayashi no ceres, Hellsing

animes i dislike....that's really quite hard...um...anything mecha/ sci-fi. i can't get into those sort of animes

LMAO guys. XD I cant pull that off myself, but It's good to see others try.

Anyways, Hello there auranna. Dont worry, if going by your sketch in the Creative Forums, you've got nothing to worry about in Illustration. :)

I'm sure you'll find something here you'd like, and I hope to see you around. :)

auranna said:
well animes i love mostly are Yugioh (number 1 favourite <3 ) anything by clamp, one piece, dragonball z, ayashi no ceres, Hellsing

animes i dislike....that's really quite hard...um...anything mecha/ sci-fi. i can't get into those sort of animes

Gurren lagann fwd
ignore gayness against it

Yugioh eh................................cool

unellmay said:
auranna said:

Gurren lagann fwd

Yugioh is my no.1 cause i grew up with it and gives me much inspiration for my drawings, but GX and 5'D i'm not into, just the original.

Gurren Lagann, i only watched afew eps however i may give it another try. I like very few mecha those being Fullmetal Panic and xenosaga, Zoids was pretty cool when i was young...

auranna said:
unellmay said:
auranna said:

Gurren lagann fwd

Yugioh is my no.1 cause i grew up with it and gives me much inspiration for my drawings, but GX and 5'D i'm not into, just the original.

Gurren Lagann, i only watched afew eps however i may give it another try. I like very few mecha those being Fullmetal Panic and xenosaga, Zoids was pretty cool when i was young...

I feel the same way about dragonballs and narutos......

Aion, in terms of being <insert> to the new members in their introduction thread, you've got a rival :p

As for you Auranna, I think you sh- *notices you've added One Piece to the list of anime you like*- *ahem* Welcome the ze forums!

Hah, yes Yu-Gi-Oh would be one of my favourites also, I used to mess about and make my own cards X]

859448.png

I'm fed up of bitches lying about their looks just to get moronic fanboys. They're most likely fat bitches who need attention. Those dippy bitches need punishment. I no longer want to see these bitches get away with doing whatever - it's bitches like them who ruin our world. Without all the bitches, the world would be a better place.

Aion said:
859448.png

I'm fed up of bitches lying about their looks just to get moronic fanboys. They're most likely fat bitches who need attention. Those dippy bitches need punishment. I no longer want to see these bitches get away with doing whatever - it's bitches like them who ruin our world. Without all the bitches, the world would be a better place.

dude i donno what you are sorry but take a chill pill, whether you think i'm fat or not is up to you but you seem rather distress about it. <.<; taking it abit too seriously aren't you?

Back