Hello, I'm new!

yousuke

Completely Average High School Student
Hello all,

I'm Yousuke and I am very much a new member here. I heard from some friends that you are a good and decent group of folk to be around and recommended I sign up straight away! :wink:

So here I am - at the moment I am helping run a competition I hope you will all join, and would really like to get to know you all at some point and have fun on here.

All the best.

I'm not so sure if I'd go with good and decent as descriptions with member slike Spiro and MONONOKE but I guess the majority of us are good people lol.

Welcome to the site dude

Welcome.

Most of us are decent whilst on the site, well at least I hope we are. The thought of people sat there in their unmentionables whilst typing away is quite off putting, well maybe not the thought of all the members is that bad.

Thank you all so much for welcoming me to the board!
I really truly apreciate it.

chaos - the competition is to win a DVD of FLCL the new anime from mvm and the details are in the Events part of the board.
Good luck!

McIcy said:
I'm not so sure if I'd go with good and decent as descriptions with member slike Spiro and MONONOKE but I guess the majority of us are good people lol.

Welcome to the site dude

aww come on McIcy lol spyro's kl and MONONOKE is easy to talk to lol.

welcome to the forums mate :thumb:
a comp, sounds cool

Thanks for the encoragement, Tachi and the other cool dudes and dudesses here. This is such a nice forum, and there will be more comps soon.

yep, it's a nice place =) glad you're enjoying, although I don't see you very much here..

BTW - I've got me FLCL at the expo.... awesome show!!! but now, I need the other volumes....

Back