hello everybody

Julia81 said:
Chaz said:
Wow, one or 2 series that I've not heard of. Should be interesting to research them.

Which manga? Furuba and Death Note are famous... I think Video Girl Ai... (in Italy it's old, I don't know in UK) It's by Masakazu Katsura, and it's really amazing! It's for girl and boy.
With the constant mention of Death Note stuff in the News/Rumours forum, how could we not know about it? :lol:
Nah, I was refering to Angel Sanctuary/Video Girl Ai. At least, I've not read them.
Definately gonna look at it, since you highly recommended it. ;)

Chaz said:
Nah, I was refering to Angel Sanctuary/Video Girl Ai. At least, I've not read them.
Definately gonna look at it, since you highly recommended it. ;)

Video Girl Ai is beautiful. I'm not able to describe it in English, because I don't have enough words. There is also the anime, but the manga is better.
Angel Sanctuary is ok if you like strange dark gothic stories with angel, devil e some love.

chaos said:
Hey, I want a cookie as well :)
He has a lot of cookies!! I hope they're not rot....

chaos said:
Deidara said:
chaos said:
Deidara said:
Hey, hey, heeeey, and welcome to the forums, Julia ;].
You like Iron Maiden? Well Done. Have A Cookie.
Say PLEASE and you shall recieve.
Hehe - hey Mr. Deidara can I please have a cookie? I want a non-explosive one, please ;D
Heh, Julia, what you makes you think I'm a "He"? ;].
Yeah, since you asked so kindly Chaos, I've got a special just for you...

Deidara, are you a SHE??? :oops:
I'm sorry, but in English is difficul to understand the gender :lol: and your avatar doesn't help :lol:

Julia81 said:
I'm sorry, but in English is difficul to understand the gender :lol: and your avatar doesn't help :lol:
No, No, I'm definatly a HE. Always have been and always will (I hope.) Just though I'd mess with your head a little. ^^

Deidara said:
Julia81 said:
No, No, I'm definatly a HE. Always have been and always will (I hope.) Just though I'd mess with your head a little. ^^
Are you joking with me???? :evil: ok, now, for me, you remain a SHE 8)

Julia81 said:
Deidara said:
Julia81 said:
Are you joking with me???? :evil: ok, now, for me, you remain a SHE 8)

Your words cut deep. Deeper than any blade.

Deidara said:
chaos said:
Deidara said:
chaos said:
Deidara said:
Hey, hey, heeeey, and welcome to the forums, Julia ;].
You like Iron Maiden? Well Done. Have A Cookie.
Say PLEASE and you shall recieve.
Hehe - hey Mr. Deidara can I please have a cookie? I want a non-explosive one, please ;D
Heh, Julia, what you makes you think I'm a "He"? ;].
Yeah, since you asked so kindly Chaos, I've got a special just for you...
Hey that's great, thanks!!! *starts eating cookie.. KABOOM **** Then my googlebot backup takes over *

A late hello Julia,
I've not had as much time to browse the forums recently and am just catching up.

Oh and don't mind Deidara - She's just playing with your head. :wink:

The googlebots have died muhahahahaha the plan worked....to infiltrate google and destroy GW muhahaha *coughs* got alittle carried away there

ayase said:
A late hello Julia,
I've not had as much time to browse the forums recently and am just catching up.

Oh and don't mind Deidara - She's just playing with your head. :wink:
Is it a coincidence that I've got Orochimaru as an avatar? xD

*Runs in through door*Hello!Sorry i'm late replying, it's just that my sink has opened up a portal to another dimension again and i've been trying to fix it all day, that and there was that whole thing with the kraken(long story).

Spyro201 said:
Julia81 said:
And if there are metal fans, I like Blind Guardian, Dio, Deep Purple, Iron Maiden, Manowar, and more....

You can call Deep Purple metal :lol:

CHILDREN OF BODOM

Well if were going that far back, I always quite enjoyed Supertramp and ELO

w00t!!!

Back