HdE's big-ish anime sale

HdE

Comic Book Guy
Hi folks!

This is a bit of a first for me. I'm selling off a stack of old anime, mostly to make room at home and recoup some funds. I've checked over the rules for this sub-forum, and everything I'm about to post here seems in keeping with previous sales threads I've seen. But if anything's amiss, mods, feel free to ping me a DM and I'll amend as required.

Below is a list of the stuff I'm looking to sell. I'll leave this post up for a month and then transfer everything over to Ebay. Terms of sale will be as follows:

All payments should be made via PayPal. I'll send any goods via Royal Mail 2nd class signed for, which I ask buyers to cover the fees for. I usually have my payPal account set up with USD as my prime currency for work purposes, so I'll have to alter that before any payments are made. If we agree a sale, I'll weigh up the total goods being purchased and provide a quote including the postage fees before payment is made. Please note, I'm ONLY selling to UK mainland buyers.

There's a mix of region 1 and region 2 DVDs here, so please check that you've got suitable equipment to play anything that catches your eye here. Items will be sold on a 'first come, first served basis.'

If anyone has a question about any of the items here, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer.

Here's what's up for grabs:

Kids on the slope DVD
This is the MVM complete series collection.
Certificate 12. Excellent condition, as new.
£5.00

Cowboy Bebop the movie DVD
This is the Columbia Tri-Star release.
£2.00

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED complete collections 1 &2
These are the Beez Anime Legends sets. Region 2 DVDs, certificate 12.
Excellent condition, sold as a set.
£10.00

Mobile Suit Gundam - Char's Counterattack
Region 1 DVD. Excellent condition, as new.
This is the Bandai 'Anime Movie Classics' release.
£3.00

Gundam OO seasons 1 & 2 - all parts (sold as set)
These are the Bandai Entertainment region 1 DVD single volumes.
Selling these as a bundle because, although the majority of the discs are in great condition, the importer was a bit heavy handed with them. So two discs (in in season 2 part 2 and another in season 2 part 3) worked loose in transit and have a lot of scuffing on the play surface. There are a few instances of light surface marks on other discs throughout the set. This is just the condition they arrived in.
They've always worked fine for me, though. I'm selling the whole lot at a bundle price to refelct the less than stellar condition of those discs. I've also replaced a couple of cases that were broken in transit. So they're npt in 'as new' condition.
£15 the lot for these.

Mobile Suit Gundam parts 1 & 2 (sold as set)
These is the Bandai 'Anime Legends' region 1 releases.
Excellent condition, as new.
£10.00

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam parts 1 & 2 (sold as set)
Region 1 DVD. These is the Bandai 'Anime Legends' releases. Discs are in great condition.
£10.00

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Parts 1 & 2 (sold as set)
These are the RightStuf! region 1 DVD sets.
As new.
£10.00

The Sky Crawlers
This is the Manga video UK Region 2 DVD.
£2.00

Full Metal Panic FUMOFFU
This is the old ADV region 2 DVD release.
£5.00

Outlaw Star Complete collection
This is the Anime Ltd region 2 DVD release.
Literally never watched, as I bought it to replace my region 1 DVD set, and traded up to the Blu Rays in the Anime Ltd end of year sale!
Certificate 12.
£8.00

Ghost in the Shell - Solid State Society
UK Region 2 DVD.
Certificate 15. Excellent condition, as new.
£3.00

Eden of the East - complete series and movies
(Paradise Lost and The King of Eden - sold as set)
These are the Manga video UK Region 2 DVDs. All discs are in great condition.
Certificate 12
£10.00

Redline
Manga video UK Region 2 DVD.
Certificate 15. As new, excellent condition.
£2.00

Appleseed Ex Machina
UK Region 2 DVD. Includes a slightly
scuffed slipcase. Includes bonus disc. Both discs in excellent condition.
Certificate 12.
£2.00

Ghost in the Shell and Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence double pack
Sold at knockdown price as the disc for the first movie has been run through a disc repair machine to buff out some scratches.
Plays fine for me, but your mileage may vary depending on your player. Innocence is in pristine condition.
Certificate 15.
£3.00

Escaflowne the movie
Region 1 DVD
This is the Bandai 'Anime Movie Classics' release.
As new.
£3.00

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex complete 1st and 2nd GIGs (sold as set)
These are the Manga Region 2 DVDs
Certificate 15.
£10 for the lot.

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
Region 1 DVD set
Inner slimpaks are in excellent condition, but the outer cardboard slip case is a bit tatty.
Hence, I'm selling this one at a super knockdown price of just...
£3.00

I may have a few additional items to add here later on - I need to unpack some things from storage and check their condition first.

As I say, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Little bit of a bump / update for this thread. Planetes has gone, but I've just added a listing for both parts of Beez's Anime Legends release of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED.

If anyone has any enquiries, feel free to hit me up in a DM!

Back