Have you ever...?

Yup :oops: Sat on a bus, heard something tear, looked down and saw I'd ripped my new jeans, right between the legs. Last time I buy jeans from Primark :p

Have you ever won anything on a lottery scratchcard (cause I sure as hell haven't) ?

Yep, stocktaking and repacking the shelves from 16:00 to 5:00 the next morning, way back in my university days.

Have you ever gone for a period of more than twenty four hours without sleep?

Yup, earlier this week in fact. Many times before, too.

Have you ever marathoned an entire series in a single sitting? If so, which one?

Full length 26 episode, I haven't

I've done a couple 13-episode serieses in a single sitting - Angel Beats comes to mind.

HYE worked behind a bar?

Yes. At a Bowlplex nine years and a couple of months ago, where the manager rather unwisely thought that it would be a good idea to get the autistic teetotal to serve alcohol to the ignorant drunks. Aha. Ahahaha. So funny.

Have you ever broken something expensive, like a phone? If so, interesting details pl0x. :)

Nope, hmmm well not really i dont think. I broke my bike once... That cost more than a days wages. And I broke some marble on our fireplace. My mom assured me its the cheaper sort.

Have you ever watched embarrassing bodies?

I saw a few seconds of it whilst flicking through TV channels....the thought bewilders me.

Too embarrassed to see a DR? Come let strangers have a look and if we think your strange enough you can be on TV! :/

Have you ever been sick in public?

Once, when I was really young. I seem to remember it happening after eating cheesestrings... Never ate those again.

Kite said:
I've done a couple 13-episode serieses in a single sitting - Angel Beats comes to mind.
Brofist, The first time I watched Angel Beats it was in one sitting from something like 1-7AM on a Sunday.

Have you ever gone without sleep for more than 24 hours, if so how long?

Mangaranga said:
Have you ever gone without sleep for more than 24 hours, if so how long?

Mutsumi said:
Yup, earlier this week in fact. Many times before, too.
I think 36 hours is approximately the best I've done.

Have you ever tried to fart gently at a quiet moment, only for it to be unexpectedly loud and attention-grabbing?

No, but I was in a foosball game once that turned ugly.

Have you broken out into spontaneous laughter by yourself in public? Bonus points if bystanders looked at you as if you were crazy.

Yes and yes, I pretty much do that on the regular.

Have you ever started sweating or blushing profusely when someone unexpectedly starts flirting with you and you don't know how to react?

I won a DVD from work once well these men all gave me there tickets so it should have been one of them

Hye had some one like u even tho they never met or talked to u in any way

Back