Haruhi on Youtube courtesy of Kadokawa.

Well, it's convenient to newcomers, if nothing else. I'm just pleased that there is still something available to us chaps.

Hm, I was just taken aback with the first six episodes, lots of explaining.
I was expecting more of episode seven stuff you know?
Less plotline more random fun. :)

Cool, will watch episode 8 when my eyes aren't hurting :p

Also hope I can catch the rest of series one as I have 6 episodes of the original series left to watch.

Has anyone read the manga? I've seen Series I and I've decided to wait untill the whole of Series II is available. I am however tempted to make a start on the manga. Would you suggest reading the manga first or waiting to watch the series first? Just wondering if knowing the storyline would take anything away from the anime??
I have started reading the first volume but not sure whether or not to continue right now.

Sorry for going slightly off topic. :p

I've read the first volume of the manga and watched the episodes on that youtube link.
I can safely say the series is far better then the manga.

I thought that too, but the only way I can progress with the story is to read the manga now. God I wish Season II was already out.

A man can dream like. :p

Voddas said:
I thought that too, but the only way I can progress with the story is to read the manga now. God I wish Season II was already out.

A man can dream like. :p

URRRMMMM???

It is out
for a few weeks now in fact :roll:

Voddas
I'd be very careful if you're planning on reading the manga.
From all accounts it is very poor, so I'd see if you can sneak a peek in a local bookshop or library before committing any cash.

Back on subject: Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody was great.
It fitted perfectly with the rest of the series, especially considering the gap between the last set of episodes.

I wonder if they'll re-release the 'first series' along with the new episodes in their places?

In any case, I'm looking forward to the next steam. :D

unellmay said:
URRRMMMM???

It is out
for a few weeks now in fact :roll:

Season 2 is out? I'm pritty sure it's only just being aired. Or am I wrong? :p

@Gundam Junkie: Thanks for the heads up. I have had a look now and thinking I may give it a miss. Anime seems to be superior to the manga (which is rare).

Nevermind. Doesn't matter. :roll:

... I was wanting the whole series to be available now so I could purchase it (is what I ment). I am well aware that it has no waired 3 episodes so far. I just can't be doing with one episode a week (if your lucky). I'm more of a, wait till it's all realeased and have a nice long session of it.
;)

EDIT: Ah, we had our wires crossed. No worries then. :p

Voddas said:
Has anyone read the manga? I've seen Series I and I've decided to wait untill the whole of Series II is available. I am however tempted to make a start on the manga. Would you suggest reading the manga first or waiting to watch the series first? Just wondering if knowing the storyline would take anything away from the anime??
I have started reading the first volume but not sure whether or not to continue right now.

Rather than the manga I would read the novel, which is where the whole thing started. A translation was released earlier this year by Yen Press and the translation of the second novel is due later on this year (September or something like that).

Voddas said:

i read the first volume of the manga, its good, little diffent from the show is all, i got the second one too, aint read it yet though, i aslo got the novel.

edit: the first volume of the manga is all series 1, so you wont get any stuff from season 2 yet, i assume volume 2 is the same (i.e covers only season 1 plot) i think the novel has more though, only just got that though, ill post what i think of it when im done.

second novel was scheduled for release on october first last i checked.

Back