Happy New Year

AWWESOME

Completely Average High School Student
A lot of Anime forums are in the states, thank goodness for a proper UK based one.

I'm mad about collecting anime figurines, especially the classy female characters :wink:

I also love Hajime No Ippo and Great Teacher Onizuka

Peace

Welcome!

You also seem to have pretty good taste in anime so far ;)

I like figures too, though I don't have that many with my husband's taking up so much of our space. I mainly collect Yamashita Shunya works and the occasional pretty exception (Okama's Nasubi-sama Food Girls figure was my most recent addition).

R

I'm loving this forum. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Rui, I heard of Ashita no Joe, i will hunt these series down. I've looked around but to no prevail.

Welcome. :)

What's this site of yours going to be then? Is it like a figures showcase or are you going to be reviewing or selling?

ayase said:
Welcome. :)

What's this site of yours going to be then? Is it like a figures showcase or are you going to be reviewing or selling?

Thanks for asking, AWWESOME will showcase the figurines in a unique way and if the demand is there, an online shop will be set up. I will create a brand that is well known amongst fans and one that artists, sculptors and large companies know about and would be excited to have their figure featured.

hey, happy new year to you too, awwesome and welcome here.

Hajime no ippo and GTO are great. I've also heard of ashita no joe, but always on the context of hajime no ippo.

Back