Happy 2017 AUKN

Belated Happy New Year to you all! Hope 2017 is treating you all well so far.

Currently i was wondering what best to do with my new year, but after a while i did set out a rather tough goal for me(plus some others along the way).

1. Lose weight - with my new job i've been at, it's been easy to put it on, not put it off, so now is as good a time as any to get rid of it. Aiming to lose the 2 stone i put on.
2. Start streaming - i did a little taster run when the Resi 7 demo hit(the first one) and i quite enjoyed it. Now i'm wanting to look to pursue it on a more longer term basis. Maybe a stream a week to start on a game for PC/PS4. not sure where to start but it might be an idea. Maybe choose a game in my backlog and blast through it maybe.
3. The big one, and maybe toughy. I want to start my own business. This may take a lot longer than anything else, but i want to do something on my own. I've had ideas for a while, nothing ever set in stone, but i do want to do something working as an intermediary, or someone who helps with licensing and publishing. But we'll see. I wanted to cover advertising, and i could still work on that, but i have a drive to do a lot more now.

So yeah! Hi 2017, treat me well

3. The big one, and maybe toughy. I want to start my own business. This may take a lot longer than anything else, but i want to do something on my own.
Best of luck! Be sure to do all the dull financial forecasts before setting anything in stone. One wouldn't wish for the plans to turn sour.

Back