Halo Movie Director named

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Apparently the Director of the Halo Movie will be Neill BlomKamp and it will be his first full-length movie. He was the person who directed the dancing Citreon Car adverts. What do you think on this? i'm not so sure myself yet but i think it may have been better if someone who had experience in creating full-length movies made this one.

I think Peter Jackson and his wife are going to be executive producers for the movie (or at least thats what I heard). I even doubt this will get made though, it'll probably dissapear into the deep recesses of everyones memory, and all the better if you ask me.

i dunno..but your right..peter jackson is the executive producer of the film but i don't know how well it would work out..probably terrible..but there is always a chance it may be good..usually a slim one though

mikeormy said:
I think Peter Jackson and his wife are going to be executive producers for the movie (or at least thats what I heard). I even doubt this will get made though, it'll probably dissapear into the deep recesses of everyones memory, and all the better if you ask me.

There's too many Halo fanboys feasting off of every little detail about the movie for it to get cancelled. The producers know what's good for them.

Arbalest said:
Apparently the Director of the Halo Movie will be Neill BlomKamp and it will be his first full-length movie. He was the person who directed the dancing Citreon Car adverts. What do you think on this? i'm not so sure myself yet but i think it may have been better if someone who had experience in creating full-length movies made this one.

He would have been ideal for transformers

Ninja Boy! said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
A Red vs Blue movie would be better.

exactly, that is so funny. and it wouldnt need any extra costs! hehe (well mabye some celebrity voice actors)
I would seriously pay decent money to see the entire season 4 of Red Vs Blue on the big screen. Right now the series just keeps getting better and better.

Back