hair dye

My hair has been pink, purple and (my all time fave) turquoise. :D

Now it's dark brown since 1 week again...gotta look normal for my au pair family lol

TRASHBAT said:
Jayme said:
TRASHBAT said:
choishii said:
aaaaah your hair sounded awesome! im just growing it to be like sonny moores ~sighs~ lol!

sonny moore? god,i havnt heard that name in a few years!

Never heard of it in my life? Explain? Who or what it is?

http://buzznet-77.vo.llnwd.net/assets/u ... 9276-2.jpg

that guy >_< urgh...

Wowzers. There is a word I'm not going to say about it.

Plus, Why would you want that hair?

Jayme said:
TRASHBAT said:
Jayme said:
TRASHBAT said:
choishii said:
aaaaah your hair sounded awesome! im just growing it to be like sonny moores ~sighs~ lol!

sonny moore? god,i havnt heard that name in a few years!

Never heard of it in my life? Explain? Who or what it is?

http://buzznet-77.vo.llnwd.net/assets/u ... 9276-2.jpg

that guy >_< urgh...

Wowzers. There is a word I'm not going to say about it.

Plus, Why would you want that hair?

His hair there i dont particulary mind,but thats a few years old now so god knows what his hair is like now.

That aside,he is the most unattractive guy ive ever seen.

Yeah,my hair isn't actually far off from that (more like Ruki's from gazette though) I think the guy just has it long now though.Not sure,i never was a fan of From First to Last.

I've been thinking about putting some long sections of pink through my hair, or maybe sections of pink just on the underneath of my hair. But i don't like the thought of what a pain it will be when i want to grow it out :?

Charter_Mage said:
I've been thinking about putting some long sections of pink through my hair, or maybe sections of pink just on the underneath of my hair. But i don't like the thought of what a pain it will be when i want to grow it out :?

I want to put some dark blue strands in, but mine needs to be longer first. :D

Link100p said:
I bet I'm the only person here who cuts their own hair.
I wouldn't like to try it. I tryed doing my mums once, it was clear i hadn't improved since the days i practised my hair dressing skills on barbies, lol

Back